Vladimir Ivić

2 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Done deal. Ivic New boss. 2 year deal. Announced Monday.  This is info just had.

Hope you’re right and not just because I backed him 2 weeks ago 

A Watford fan writes:-

Not terrible at all. But very defensive. Won the league with Maccabi conceding just 9 goals. Just not what we needed.  Over complicating simple games when we have really good attacking capability. Like playing with handbrake on all the time. The wrong fit I think.

• Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Owls77 said:

I hope you’re right for the selfish reason I stand to win £680

lol

the drinks are on you but the pubs are shut so I’ll accept a bank transfer.

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be disappointing if true. Really don’t feel he is the type of manager we need. More dull defensive football. Seems to come  across as dull as dishwater, not someone the fans will buy in to imo.  Paxo will be happy. 

The fanbase needs lifting massively. If true this bloke goes completely against that. 

He looks miserable as sin, his football is negative and Watford fans complained he sucked the enjoyment out of it for them.

At this point I think DC and Paixao are just taking the ******** out of us. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Not terrible at all. But very defensive. Won the league with Maccabi conceding just 9 goals. Just not what we needed.  Over complicating simple games when we have really good attacking capability. Like playing with handbrake on all the time. The wrong fit I think.

Sounds just like Pulis.

lol

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

They scored 2 goals per game on average during his spell as manager. Just looks like he did a good job.

22 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Done deal. Ivic New boss. 2 year deal. Announced Monday.  This is info just had.

Is this more or less accurate than the source which told you he would be appointed 2 or 3 weeks ago?