Vladimir Ivić

32 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

lol. Not sure whether to believe JohnHarkes or Jamie

One of the 'ITK's is not ITK on this one - reputations on the line! 

2 hours ago, ashley8 said:

NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE

THATS Mr Chansiri!!!!!!!!!!! 

NO MORE NEGAIVE CRAP!!!!!!! It hasn't worked it won't work it's stupid!!!!!!

If true PAXO OUT NOW!!!!! GET HIM OUT if Not Chansiri OUT Enough is enough!!!

Stop looking at isreali league he won or Watford it's pointless the squad he had had no comparison. He's negative watford fans didn't like his negative style he is divisive and falls out with players the local paper said he ran them in to the ground even though they had 2games a week! Wouldn't play his top striker because they fell out over a small issue! 

Madness utter madness negative football repeat negative football repeat. ENOUGH CHANSIRI HAS TO GO! 

The guy looks like he's a miserable sod and he fell out with his best player and held a grudge.... Hi and constantly choose and change the team too! How embarrassing if he leaves or is sacked before end of the season...... Laughing stock!

Yet another mistake waiting to happen and I see happy clappers out pushing aside everything Chansiri has done wrong now. Let's just forget everything and clap this mistake!!!!! 

Was right about Carlos needing to go was right Now would be a disaster and monk and was totally against Pulis so right again! How many times do we have to make the stupid mistake!!!!! Championship is all about goals!!!! Not negative crap football!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if it's a rant but this braying our heads against the wall got tired a few years back!

Guessing you approve then pal.

• Haha 1

I found these interesting while having a brief search: https://www.watfordfc.com/news/ivic-our-target-is-to-play-attacking-football watch or read it (from 1 day before he got sacked) & http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/vladimir-ivic-sacked.57895/page-14 a page from the Watford forum talking a bit about him being linked to us.

Also I've read he had 3 other coaches with him at Watford. Going back to the Watford forum, reading a few pages is just like reading ours haha. I saw happy clappers, bedwetters, bed shítters, people blaming the owner/owners, blaming Ivić and blaming the players etc. mentioned. The thing I got from reading some pages though is that some kinda had a sense of entitlement on the situation, maybe that's just me though. I suppose all fans think the same when looking at each other.    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blueform mac said:

Can you please stop posting positive things,please. It upsets the know all fancies who think we should go out and play cavalier football with our super talented squad and be knocking on the door of the playoffs instead of trying to grind our way to 50 ish points with what we've got in  reality

Grinding our way to 50 points was working so well under Pulis too. 

1 hour ago, Incognito Owl said:

I found these interesting while having a brief search: https://www.watfordfc.com/news/ivic-our-target-is-to-play-attacking-football watch or read it (from 1 day before he got sacked) & http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/vladimir-ivic-sacked.57895/page-14 a page from the Watford forum talking a bit about him being linked to us.

Also I've read he had 3 other coaches with him at Watford. Going back to the Watford forum, reading a few pages is just like reading ours haha. I saw happy clappers, bedwetters, bed shítters, people blaming the owner/owners, blaming Ivić and blaming the players etc. mentioned. The thing I got from reading some pages though is that some kinda had a sense of entitlement on the situation, maybe that's just me though. I suppose all fans think the same when looking at each other.    

You’re not wrong about a sense of entitlement.  Watford fans think they are entitled to being top of the league whilst playing like Brazil.  Any decent football fan realises when clubs get relegated from the PL it is difficult to bounce straight back again. Yet Ivic had them 4 points off the top 2 with 24 games still to play, whilst being without the likes of Deeney, Gray, Sarr, Hughes, Capoue for many games.  

Yes, clearly Ivic has a defensive style which is different to what Watford fans are used to.  They are used to losing cup finals 6-0 without a defence.  But Ivic has been successful with that style. 

I don’t know if he will be our next boss or not,  frankly I’ve lost the will to care thanks to Chansiri.  But I’m not going to lose my doodle if a highly rated defensive manager is appointed 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

At the moment our defensive players are arguably our strongest. So it would play to our strengths and be compatible with a budget.

The main reservation all along is that there isn’t really a regular speaker on club matters that is engaging and this guy wouldn’t solve this.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

look at the pages and pages on the watford forum, when they first got him...i'll sort you a few.

Announcement imminent

Fantastic!

I’m so happy! Really wanted him over Struber. He’s a no nonsense winner!

---------------------------------

Still not too late for Bournemouth to poach him...

Also, this guy will take us back up as Champions. 7/1 get on it.

Happy with this

Absolutely fantastic. The one I wanted.

A winner! Doesn't matter what league, all about the mentality.

Things look promising.

---------------------------

Yes.
Some of the other names just didn't excite. I mean... Hughton...

-------------

Delighted with this appointment, ambitious and a winner.

------------------------------------

loads and loads....

So before he’d managed them the fans liked him. And what was the response after a few games? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They scored 2 goals per game on average during his spell as manager. Just looks like he did a good job.

Liverpool and Leeds are struggling to score at the moment. It doesn’t mean they’re defensive. Are you suggesting the Watford fans who watched the games are lying? Mistaken? 

We are pretty good at defending, but there is always room for improvement. A bit less hanging on, and more control is needed. More like Carlos’s version of keeping it tight, by holding onto the ball, than the tactics of Pulis and Monk, where the ball keeps coming back at you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We are pretty good at defending, but there is always room for improvement. A bit less hanging on, and more control is needed. More like Carlos’s version of keeping it tight, by holding onto the ball, than the tactics of Pulis and Monk, where the ball keeps coming back at you.

Carlos was quite good at that because he had attacking players who were clever and could keep the ball. FF, Lee, Hooper all fantastic at seeing a game out. 

Chansiri says he wants attractive attacking football. I think that would be a great idea. It’s one of the few things I agree with him about. Do it DC.

Appoint a manager who will lift the spirits and relieve the boredom. Make it a good one - there’ll be loads of them, some we’ve head of, some we haven’t. 

• Like 2