Vladimir Ivić

Just now, Pieman said:

The general approach in this circumstance is to appoint him, he sits in the stands at Everton and takes over officially on Monday. That has happened many, many times.

It is also aimed at giving the players a lift, knowing their new manager is in the stands watching.

• Like 1

NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE

THATS Mr Chansiri!!!!!!!!!!! 

NO MORE NEGAIVE CRAP!!!!!!! It hasn't worked it won't work it's stupid!!!!!!

If true PAXO OUT NOW!!!!! GET HIM OUT if Not Chansiri OUT Enough is enough!!!

Stop looking at isreali league he won or Watford it's pointless the squad he had had no comparison. He's negative watford fans didn't like his negative style he is divisive and falls out with players the local paper said he ran them in to the ground even though they had 2games a week! Wouldn't play his top striker because they fell out over a small issue! 

Madness utter madness negative football repeat negative football repeat. ENOUGH CHANSIRI HAS TO GO! 

The guy looks like he's a miserable sod and he fell out with his best player and held a grudge.... Hi and constantly choose and change the team too! How embarrassing if he leaves or is sacked before end of the season...... Laughing stock!

Yet another mistake waiting to happen and I see happy clappers out pushing aside everything Chansiri has done wrong now. Let's just forget everything and clap this mistake!!!!! 

Was right about Carlos needing to go was right Now would be a disaster and monk and was totally against Pulis so right again! How many times do we have to make the stupid mistake!!!!! Championship is all about goals!!!! Not negative crap football!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if it's a rant but this braying our heads against the wall got tired a few years back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

look at the pages and pages on the watford forum, when they first got him...i'll sort you a few.

Announcement imminent

Fantastic!

I’m so happy! Really wanted him over Struber. He’s a no nonsense winner!

---------------------------------

Still not too late for Bournemouth to poach him...

Also, this guy will take us back up as Champions. 7/1 get on it.

Happy with this

Absolutely fantastic. The one I wanted.

A winner! Doesn't matter what league, all about the mentality.

Things look promising.

---------------------------

Yes.
Some of the other names just didn't excite. I mean... Hughton...

-------------

Delighted with this appointment, ambitious and a winner.

------------------------------------

loads and loads....

On what basis. I genuinely don't se it and turned very sour, very quickly.

I accept winning a trophy is an achievement, but in ******** poor leagues less so.

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

This was the last I’ve heard.

098EDEEB-3838-429B-B10F-64A8B19536E9.jpeg

Looks very legit. 

Must have had a huge change of mind if he’s decided to take the job. 

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

Ah, I assume he's settled his invoice. 

Just posting the facts, sorry if they don't tally with your preordained judgement.

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

His brand of football goes against everything DC stated in the media briefing about Pulis. 

When he was sacked at Watford, he had 20 games with a 45% win rate...the best by far in Watfords recent hìstory, they were 4pts off auto promotion.

He dropped Deeney for whatever reasons, losing 2-0 at Hudds and still wouldn't bring him on.

He was sacked just after...he wasn't sacked for football reasons, Mr watford..he likes to think he is and his pals got him sacked.

No idea whatsoever how well / poor he does here, nor have I any idea how Cook would do.

Sometimes it just works, most times it doesn't  it is not an exact science.

But lets wait and see hey, whoever it is

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Same source. Wasnt wrong with info. In terms of job offer initially ect. The hold up and timescale have been down to waring factions in Paxo/Erik Alonso wanting different appointments. 

For the record NO ONE not one person mentioned him even in the reckoning prior to this info I had. Im not saying I will be happy if true? But at least give the bloke a chance???

I'll give the bloke a chance, no reason not to.

Hugely concerning that we have stalled on making an appointment because two separate factions who provide advice but aren't directly employed by the club see things differently. 

18 minutes ago, Pieman said:

You sound convinced mate. What I do not understand is why Monday. In my experience, and also given our position, it would be announced 10 nano seconds after an agreement was reached. Makes me doubt you - why the delay?

DC has to show him the ropes, he will have to observe a DC team talk and be talked through having no input in our incoming transfers.

Once this is done than and only then can he become our manager.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

DC has to show him the ropes, he will have to observe a DC team talk and be talked through having no input in our incoming transfers.

Once this is done than and only then can he become our manager.

Got it, that’s clear and makes total sense now. 

• Like 1