Admin

Just now, 0wl18 said:

Players not being paid in full.

Rumours of office staff also not being paid.

Pulis sacked just before the transfer market opens (he’d actively been touting for new players).

Not exactly hard evidence but, if the rumours are to be believed, we have serious cash flow issues. We can’t be far away from calling in the administrators?

Merry Christmas!!

lol

Joking aside I don’t think you are far wrong. I reckon we are in an embargo resulting in Pulis giving it Chansiri in plain English, resulting in him getting the sack.

• Thanks 2

Was actually going to post something similar earlier - even before the Pulis decision. Is this the way out of the club that DC wants - going into administration. Wondering which is the cheapest way for him to get out of the club. He’s clearly losing money hand over fist and nobody will buy the club for what he believes it’s worth.

Said Administration for a while now, heard fairly credible rumours about it a few times in recent past 

Think most of the forum seemed to think it was nonsense and Chansiri has to keep paying 

It’s a bit complicated - assuming that we’re knackered financially, what does that mean for our creditors? What would they have to say about a very high profile sale of our prime asset to the clubs owner, under circumstances that the EFL sought to sanction the club against with a points deduction.

I just cannot see a positive outcome for the club and my concerns are over whether the current owners are happy calling it quits with the property in their back pocket. I just hope there’s a means to fight them on that.

Guest The Claw
21 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Players not being paid in full.

Rumours of office staff also not being paid.

Pulis sacked just before the transfer market opens (he’d actively been touting for new players).

Not exactly hard evidence but, if the rumours are to be believed, we have serious cash flow issues. We can’t be far away from calling in the administrators?

like i said numerous times, you can kiss the season ticket refund goodbye

Guest LondonOwl313
22 minutes ago, Nath83 said:

Is it possible to get two different points deductions in the same season?

Think Luton got deducted a huge amount of points one season for multiple things.. and they fell three divisions before bottoming out 

Just now, Blue and white said:

Said it years ago and got laughed off the site by some on here.

The writing has been on the wall from very early on in Chansiri's time at the club.

Sadly true, but 15 years of hurt we were blinded by the man who flashed his cash. 

Fans have been treated with utter contempt at this club during my entire lifetime. 

So sad. 

I just hope we can somehow survive. 

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Without starting another thread, this is going to be worse than when MM came in to save the day.

we are completely Foooooked.

It actually could be worse

Imagine if we hadn't been brought back into line by FFP?

We'd honestly not exist right now as a club

The EFL have saved this football club

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop