Admin

8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

If I dont get my season ticket refund I dont think my heart will be in going to games when the restrictions are lifted. Wont be able to shake off the feeling of being ripped off.

Not heard this before. Surely cant be true.

It’s what someone in the ST refund thread said- when he phoned the ticket office chasing his refund the other day, apparently the person he spoke to said they weren’t being paid either.

Just now, Loxley Owl said:

It’s what someone in the ST refund thread said- when he phoned the ticket office chasing his refund the other day, apparently the person he spoke to said they weren’t being paid either.

That is terrible. 

I didnt feel sorry for the players not getting paid (Although understand why they are annoyed).

If the season ticket holders aren't getting a refund, then maybe they could launch a class action against the club to push us into admin and hopefully the EFL would then fail DC on the Fit and Proper test to prevent him buying us back.

Also if by any chance he has breached his duties as a director of the club (failure to submit proper accounts etc.) then would there be enough there for him to fail a new F&P test?

Only way I can see to get rid of him is this approach but it needs a co-ordinated move with the full support of the Season Ticket Holders. Is this an area where the Trust could assist?

Just a thought.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

If the season ticket holders aren't getting a refund, then maybe they could launch a class action against the club to push us into admin and hopefully the EFL would then fail DC on the Fit and Proper test to prevent him buying us back.

Also if by any chance he has breached his duties as a director of the club (failure to submit proper accounts etc.) then would there be enough there for him to fail a new F&P test?

Only way I can see to get rid of him is this approach but it needs a co-ordinated move with the full support of the Season Ticket Holders. Is this an area where the Trust could assist?

Just a thought.

And then what? He would want his pound of flesh. He already has the ground ( our only asset) we would get a minuscule amount of our st money back and the club would possibly fold. Is that what you want?

There may be no MM this time. 

Just now, Plonk said:

And then what? He would want his pound of flesh. He already has the ground ( our only asset) we would get a minuscule amount of our st money back and the club would possibly fold. Is that what you want?

There may be no MM this time. 

Admin, not liquidation. If admin determines that ST holders get 5p in the pound back, then that applies to all creditors including DC himself. Pretty sure that someone would come in at a bargain basement price if if it's only local two bob millionaires (which I would happily accept).

No matter what happens I'm resigned to the fact of losing Hillsborough for good, but then again many on here (not me) think we should move anyway.

6 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Players not being paid in full.

Rumours of office staff also not being paid.

Pulis sacked just before the transfer market opens (he’d actively been touting for new players).

Not exactly hard evidence but, if the rumours are to be believed, we have serious cash flow issues. We can’t be far away from calling in the administrators?

Ground sold out of club

Loan against ground

Chairman claiming it was a debt he was unaware of

Shambolic. I fear the worst.

8 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Expecting the very, very worst 

Me too.  All the signs are there. Cashflow problems, constant staff changes, player unrest, no fan communication, no income, no ground, no assets. On top of all this the covid situation and no help from the Premier League.  It sounds dramatic but I expect us to go under, and others to follow.

8 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Pulis sacked just before the transfer market opens (he’d actively been touting for new players).

Not exactly hard evidence but, if the rumours are to be believed, we have serious cash flow issues. We can’t be far away from calling in the administrators?

I can't see how the administrator will happen? Chansiri owns the Stadium granted it's in hock to loan sharks and is registered in Hong Kong what influence does the administrator have with companies in Hong Kong ? ,what debts the company running the club have I don't know but the taxman would be the major threat but they can be negotiated with .

The players wages maybe in iou's but as long as payments are made a regular intervals then it wouldn't be in there best interests .any transfer fees owed are i suppose the major threat.

2 hours ago, heppers said:

Ground sold out of club

Loan against ground

Chairman claiming it was a debt he was unaware of

Shambolic. I fear the worst.

Ground ownership to a company registered in Hong Kong the loans are a debt of that company,how could a British administrator get involved with that ?

40 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Me too.  All the signs are there. Cashflow problems, constant staff changes, player unrest, no fan communication, no income, no ground, no assets. On top of all this the covid situation and no help from the Premier League.  It sounds dramatic but I expect us to go under, and others to follow.

We'll be the first big example I suspect.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

But he’s loaded! They just won’t let him spend it.

I don’t believe Chansiri is loaded. His Father and Uncles are. My analysis is he is spending his rich boy’s pocket money on his hobby and it has all gone. There is very limited evidence of him owning any serious business which would make him wealthy on his own.  My analysis is the same as posted many times over the past 12 years. The club we support is unlikely to be revived within the lifetime of those who are over 60. 

9 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

More like Liquidation.

5 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

I don’t believe Chansiri is loaded. His Father and Uncles are. My analysis is he is spending his rich boy’s pocket money on his hobby and it has all gone. There is very limited evidence of him owning any serious business which would make him wealthy on his own.  My analysis is the same as posted many times over the past 12 years. The club we support is unlikely to be revived within the lifetime of those who are over 60. 

What is your analysis of the situation. What have you looked at in such great depth that you come to the conclusion “ he’s spent his pocket money”. I would love you to enlighten us

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Sadly true, but 15 years of hurt we were blinded by the man who flashed his cash. 

Fans have been treated with utter contempt at this club during my entire lifetime. 

So sad. 

I just hope we can somehow survive. 

SOME fan's were, some, like me, were warning about the way we were spending money on the wrong thing's.

We have not been a well managed club since the days of Charlton, Wilkinson and Magee. 

When other clubs were developing the business side of their clubs and the player recruitment and development side, we were still piling any money we had into JUST the 1st team.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

9 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Maybe fans need to urge FA and EFL to revisit fit and proper person review !

Why ? 

Fine lines if we had beaten Hull or Huddersfield you wouldn't have been asking that, the FA & EFL don't have crystal balls. Its not as if he hasn't had money too spend.

You only have to look on you tube at that cringe worthy video in York with our fans to see how ecstatic our fans were on his appointment.

Guest Mcguigan
21 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

More like Liquidation.

Yep, without his funding we can't operate as a going concern. The last accounts state this quite clearly.