STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

There’s a difference between “outrage” and a clear observation that there is very little fire in this team.

Too nice, football is going this way generally as seen with Maguire and Stones the other day. Is it just a job where everyone is sporting and professional with each other or should they have more of an edge?

Personally I think it’s too sanitised and detached, it’s harder to take when you’re bottom of a league with clubs such as Coventry who don’t even have a home, sat comfortably above us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

The whole world sees an issue with it 

Apart from Owlstalk and McMigo 

Shock lol 

Literally everyone I’ve spoke to about it have said it’s horrendous. Had mates messaging me about it. It’s blown up all over social media. 

But SHOCK it’s all a fuss over nothing for the usual suspects

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

The whole world sees an issue with it 

Apart from Owlstalk and McMigo 

Shock lol 

This post proves my point that Pulis lovers are LOVING this distraction and trying to whip it up into a media frenzy because they dont' want anyone looking at the real issues that can save our club and looking at Pulis' record so far as manager.

Note - the manager is the one who instils the mentality into players so if Odubajo DID do something wrong it's on Pulis' watch

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Literally everyone I’ve spoke to about it have said it’s horrendous. Had mates messaging me about it. It’s blown up all over social media.  

Oh no

Not that

Anything but that

How could this club continue if John the Blackpool fan has posted a funny meme about it?

Christ

*calls the EFL to announce our resignation from the Championship*

Owlstalk Shop

Ok, let's look at it the other way. Imagine you're a left winger who faces us in the next couple of weeks. If you see that, are you going to be intimidated? You've just watched moses have quite a good game so maybe you have concerns. Then he's laughing and joking with the goalscorer. Suddenly you know you've got the upper hand in 50/50s because the lad clearly doesn't care. 

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

This post proves my point that Pulis lovers are LOVING this distraction and trying to whip it up into a media frenzy because they dont' want anyone looking at the real issues that can save our club and looking at Pulis' record so far as manager.

Note - the manager is the one who instils the mentality into players so if Odubajo DID do something wrong it's on Pulis' watch

You know I’ve turned on Pulis, so that opinion doesn’t wash 

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

If this was Tony Pulis laughing and giving Chris Hughton a high five straight after that second goal Neil would your reactions be the same or would you be in a different frame of mind ??

The exact same mate

This whole subject is a pantomime distraction

In a way it takes the heat off Pulis and gives him more time to instill his style and tactics in peace, so in a roundabout way what Odubajo did (NOT THAT HE DID IT) could potentially actually save us from relegation

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How seriously though?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how serious should Odubajo have tried to look?

What could he have done to be really serious?

Frown and kick the goalpost?

If he had done that people would have been 'Look at Odubajo look.. kicking the goalpost when he's part of this shower that's letting goals in... F OFF ODUBAJO' etc etc

YES!! I want him to kicking the goalpost! YES I want his head in his hands! YES I want him looking upset! AND YES I want him looking 10/10 looking serous!! He might still get stick but least he’ll get stick with a bit more respect than he’s getting now! 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Odubajo never laughed and celebrated (NOT THAT HE  DID THAT) before Pulis came?

I can't think of a single instance can you?

Monk laughed and had a joke with Akinfenwa after we gave Wycombe their first ever win at Championship level.

Pretty clear where that mentality displayed by Odubajo came from. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The exact same mate

This whole subject is a pantomime distraction

In a way it takes the heat off Pulis and gives him more time to instill his style and tactics in peace, so in a roundabout way what Odubajo did (NOT THAT HE DID IT) could potentially actually save us from relegation

You’d have his head on a spike 

Forget the 2 game form table, it would be ‘Our manager high fiving the opposition’ in every thread on here lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

YES!! I want him to kicking the goalpost! YES I want his head in his hands! YES I want him looking upset! AND YES I want him looking 10/10 looking serous!! He might still get stick but least he’ll get stick with a bit more respect than he’s getting now!

He wouldn't though

Look at Paterson

The other day when Paterson was subbed off he saw his mate in a black jacket, then punched an empty South Stand seat really  hard to show off to his mate and impress him (the exact thing you want Odubajo to do) but all it led to what Paterson not starting, people saying he's rubbish anyway, and his mate in the black jacket quietly looking for a new friend

Owlstalk Shop