STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

27 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Absolutely astonishing that people are excusing this 

High five or no high five, to even be smiling and showing that sort of body language is dreadful 

Do people just not get that? 

Imagine what Roy Keane would say 😅

Its the kind of thing you’d see in PE or in a game of fives where it’s semi competitive.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It gives people an opportunity to push their chest out and post a 'I'm a reyt proper fan me for saying this...' type post

Its ok though - its human nature and the aspect of football we've not had as fans whilst away from games etc

Crack on - it doesn't bother me at all - I understand the need for some for peer acceptance

But nobody really cares if a player smiled on a football pitch

Nobody

Not REALLY

Your wrong pal. I’m no better than any other fan but I do not want to see players smiling when they are 1-0 and are bottom of the league! Especially after just Conceding again! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Because a player released a statement 

We publish stuff that happens at our football club

Even the stuff that nobody cares about - see the posts about the Foundation for example

Hope that  clears it up for you 👍

But, there was aleady another thread going at the time, with the statement included. It also depends on if you include twitter as a statement, especially a hurried one in response to calm down a lot of people who "don't care. really". Clearly people do care. There's now 18 pages over the two threads. We're sick of our club being a laughing (literally) stock. This has removed Drinkwater retaliating to the kid who tried to maim him from top of all the "football banter!" pages. 

• Like 2

Just look at social media.

Full of fans of other clubs saying things like ‘imagine if this was Leeds, Birmingham, Derby, Preston etc’. We are being laughed at all across social media for this. We are a laughing stock for things like this. Moses Odubajo was trending on Twitter last night.

And apparently nobody cares?

Its ******** embarassing. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Full of fans of other clubs saying things like ‘imagine if this was Leeds, Birmingham, Derby, Preston etc’. We are being laughed at all across social media for this. We are a laughing stock for things like this. Moses Odubajo was trending on Twitter last night.

The player has already explained what happened.  
it was an outrageous foul against lees and there is no way Moses would have thought that goal would have stood. 
What is more embarrassing was having no shots in the second half.

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

When people say things are a 'laughing stock' I always look and always find that nobody is ever laughing at us

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

When people say things are a 'laughing stock' I always look and always find that nobody is ever laughing at us

Type in Moses Odubajo on Twitter.

Look at all the memes and everyone taking the ********. 

We are a laughing stock. Bottom of the league, points deduction, won 6 games all year and we have players laughing and high fiving opposition players.

We are the laughing stock of football right now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Type in Moses Odubajo on Twitter.

Look at all the memes and everyone taking the ********. 

We are a laughing stock. Bottom of the league, points deduction, won 6 games all year and we have players laughing and high fiving opposition players.

We are the laughing stock of football right now. 

Who cares?
What difference does it make?

As a Wednesday fan I don't care what anyone outside of Sheffield Wednesday thinks

It makes no difference

Why would we do stuff to get approval from people who want us to suffer anyway?

lol

Move along

Nothing to see here 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who cares?

As a Wednesday fan I don't care what anyone outside of Sheffield Wednesday thinks

It makes no difference

lol

Move along

Nothing to see here 

I generally don’t know if your just trying to wind folk up 😂

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who cares?

It makes no difference

lol

Move along

Nothing to see here 

I care that our player after conceding is showing absolutely no urgency to try and get a ball back and restart play. It is literally symbolic of the mentality of this club and squad which is why we’re bottom of the table.

It’s not a normal occurrence otherwise it wouldn’t have blown up on social media last night. 

It’s embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

I generally don’t know if your just trying to wind folk up 😂

There's no difference between this Odubajo incident and George Galloway being a cat on BIg Brother

It's just entertainment to people who want to say how outraged they are about  something  they're not  really outraged about

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I care that our player after conceding is showing absolutely no urgency to try and get a ball back and restart play. It is literally symbolic of the mentality of this club and squad which is why we’re bottom of the table.

It’s not a normal occurrence otherwise it wouldn’t have blown up on social media last night. 

It’s embarrassing. 

But who cares if some Watford fan in Kings Lynn is posting a meme?

Nobody

Let them post it

It won't affect us one single bit

Owlstalk Shop