STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

These are the things that Odubajo is guilty of:

Being crap at defending

Having brainless moments

Not appealing to the ref

Not rushing to restart the game

Not going to our injured player

Failing to get into a pumped up game mindset, partly through his own fault and partly through there being no crowd

Even though this next list is much shorter, we've got to give some kind of fairness to him by giving him a fair "trial"

This is the thing Odubajo is NOT guilty of:

Thinking that the goal would be given, and genuinely celebrating that with his opponent. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

We have had plenty of players showing 'passion' and 'fight'.  They include Van Aken booting someone in the air, Windass booting someone in the head,  Shaw trying to remove someones leg etc etc.

Strange none of those things did us any good at all - in fact, I seem to recall the red cards that followed being relatively unhelpful.

Yes but none of the opposing players high-fived our guys as they left the pitch, did they?

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If that’s true then it’s scandalous and you have to ask why this is happening under a brand new regime 

Bloomin eck, you’re a quick typer, or are you using voice recognition?

it is appalling to see players having friendly interactions with the opposition during a game. Imagine Roy Keane seeing that!

Ive played against mates many times, but winning was all important to me, 100%. His behaviour wreaks of submission and weakness and just isn’t acceptable.

As for the new regime, it’s time for them to go. There has been a dramatic drop off in both results and performances and the players are all shot. Go and get big Sam.

Just now, GLOwl said:

it is appalling to see players having friendly interactions with the opposition during a game. Imagine Roy Keane seeing that!

Ive played against mates many times, but winning was all important to me, 100%. His behaviour wreaks of submission and weakness and just isn’t acceptable.

As for the new regime, it’s time for them to go. There has been a dramatic drop off in both results and performances and the players are all shot. Go and get big Sam.

Every single one of us who have played footy have had a laugh with our team mates and with opposition players

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, GLOwl said:

Exactly

We know he didn’t high five him purposefully ffs 

Its about the joking about, patting on the back, and what that signifies about the culture of the club 

That sort of thing doesn’t go on, full stop. Especially in our predicament 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

The player has already explained what happened.  
it was an outrageous foul against lees and there is no way Moses would have thought that goal would have stood. 
What is more embarrassing was having no shots in the second half.

Never been a foul 

Lees failed to deal with the situation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Every single one of us who have played footy have had a laugh with our team mates and with opposition players

I never had a laugh with the opposition players,  never. Winning was everything. This should be the case in the professional game otherwise you aren’t doing your job that you’re paid to do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GLOwl said:

I never had a laugh with the opposition players,  never. Winning was everything. This should be the case in the professional game otherwise you aren’t doing your job that you’re paid to do.

You’re not paid not to smile or laugh

Thats not in anyone’s contract ever

Although I have a sneaky feeling it will be in Odubajos next one at his new club

lol

Owlstalk Shop

You’re not paid not to smile or laugh

Thats not in anyone’s contract ever

Although I have a sneaky feeling it will be in Odubajos next one at his new club

lol

I know you’re partly having a humorous bit of banter here, but you’re paid to play and win for Wednesday. That means the opposition are your enemy, not a bessie.

Grrrrrr 🤬😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

In over 20 years watching competitive football I didn’t know smiling and joking with the opposition when a goal is scored was part of the game 

You learn something new every day I guess 

Im not going to but I bet you fifty pounds for any charity of your choice that I could find a photo of Paul Gascgoine laughing with opponents during games

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

In over 20 years watching competitive football I didn’t know smiling and joking with the opposition when a goal is scored was part of the game 

You missed Ross Wallace playing then 

• Thanks 1

Im not going to but I bet you fifty pounds for any charity of your choice that I could find a photo of Paul Gascgoine laughing with opponents during games

Maybe when it was a dubious throw in

Or maybe tussling for a throw in and it got a bit handbags 

But I bet you can’t find one of him laughing with an opponent after conceding a goal 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

B83C64A2-8FF4-45C2-9168-A5BE2486DFC9.png

Ross Wallace does it = Legend

Boo boy hate attracter Odubajo does it = Traitor 

Go figure 

Owlstalk Shop