#DefundChansiri

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

There needs to be a willing buyer to take over. 

Until then, like it or not, Chansiri is/has funded the losses.

Unless there is a dramatic change, it’s £10-15m losses a year for the foreseeable future if we stay within FFP rules. 

Until we have another option, you are stuck with him or face the club going into admin without him. 

That’s the brutal reality. 

The brutal reality is that without fans the losses are £25 million and rising

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah it tells me he is using his own money to keep the club afloat during the biggest crisis to hit English football since the Football league was formed...as for the players wages they have all signed up for this or they would refuse to play for breach of their contracts...he hasn't just foisted this on them and said take it or leave it

No it isn't it's englishmotherfucker..you should try it sometime

‘Motherfucker’...tho :duntmatter:...new barrack tavern goin all g@ngst$r

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

The brutal reality is that without fans the losses are £25 million and rising

Why did he tell the forum the fans money dosnt cover anything??

The OP is 100% correct, DC's stewardship has been an absolute disaster, the positives ended after the scoreboard and pitch everything else has been mostly downwards (particularly after the play off final), after throwing away money to get us in the Prem we now look more likely to end up in L2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

We will always be Wednesday fans. And it just takes 2-3 wins for the optimism to re-surface. 

We’ve been a mess for 20 years plus and we’re still here. 

I agree...but DC is footing the bill since the pandemic...another six months and clubs will be going to the wall...we won't be one of them

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Because under MM we were losing £5 million a month...go figure Einstein

Have you been drinking..I think you mean 5 million a year...can’t recall us losing 60 million a year under MM...Einstein..

I honestly think it's just a big ego trip for him and it's the only way by trying to get us in the premier League that he'll make a name for himself , he has no love for the club whatsoever but is now intent on dragging us further into the shi.te through thorough mismanagement and yet still we have thousands of Wednesday fans thinking he does no wrong, like a lot of players he inherited and brought in  he's now overstayed his welcome.

We will never get promoted whilst this man is at the helm 

• Love 1

Just now, Watto said:

I honestly think it's just a big ego trip for him and it's the only way by trying to get us in the premier League that he'll make a name for himself , he has no love for the club whatsoever but is now intent on dragging us further into the shi.te through thorough mismanagement and yet still we have thousands of Wednesday fans thinking he does no wrong, like a lot of players he inherited and brought in  he's now overstayed his welcome.

We will never get promoted whilst this man is at the helm 

I agree with a lot of that but the idea that he is intent on fuckingus up by losing even more money is nonsense

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I agree with a lot of that but the idea that he is intent on fuckingus up by losing even more money is nonsense

I'm not saying he's purposely doing this but will do it whilst continuing to make the wrong decisions 

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Season...

So we wasnt losing 5 million a month under MM..thanks for clearing that up...Einstein..

Chansiri has thrown lots of money in and wasted slot by bad choices both on some players and especially bad choices of managers. We are worse now than before he took over in position. He does financially make us more secure than then. However I do think he should find us new owners now. I think he's trying his best and have wanted him to succeed. It's done he's shown he can't do the job and guide us where we need to go. With respect he's should now out and I hope he will remain a wednesday supporter and find us good new owners and take the credit for doing that. Pulis was the last mail, shows a pattern he can't seem to get out of.... Football is a results business entirely obsessed with money. Poor football to watch is no good, it's not worked on the pitch since Carlos sift in his second season we have had increasingly poor football to watch. Football is an expensive sport and you can't fill the stands without success and without success you can only draw crowds by entertainment. I appreciate the amount of money he put in but a large amount has been lost by bad choices of players and managers...... That's not our fault as supporters... We all pay alot of money to support wednesday. We don't have millions but in comparison I bet most supporters pay high percentage of their income on Wednesday than Chansiri does from his. You can't do a Dave Allen..... Unless you have money like I do you have no say..... Words to that effect.... I appreciate all he's tried to do I wish him and his family well. Please find us good new owners now and take the credit for finding them and saving us. If we don't get in the premiership very soon we will be trapped down here forever thanks to what was laughingly called FFP.......

Just now, ashley8 said:

Chansiri has thrown lots of money in and wasted slot by bad choices both on some players and especially bad choices of managers. We are worse now than before he took over in position. He does financially make us more secure than then. However I do think he should find us new owners now. I think he's trying his best and have wanted him to succeed. It's done he's shown he can't do the job and guide us where we need to go. With respect he's should now out and I hope he will remain a wednesday supporter and find us good new owners and take the credit for doing that. Pulis was the last mail, shows a pattern he can't seem to get out of.... Football is a results business entirely obsessed with money. Poor football to watch is no good, it's not worked on the pitch since Carlos sift in his second season we have had increasingly poor football to watch. Football is an expensive sport and you can't fill the stands without success and without success you can only draw crowds by entertainment. I appreciate the amount of money he put in but a large amount has been lost by bad choices of players and managers...... That's not our fault as supporters... We all pay alot of money to support wednesday. We don't have millions but in comparison I bet most supporters pay high percentage of their income on Wednesday than Chansiri does from his. You can't do a Dave Allen..... Unless you have money like I do you have no say..... Words to that effect.... I appreciate all he's tried to do I wish him and his family well. Please find us good new owners now and take the credit for finding them and saving us. If we don't get in the premiership very soon we will be trapped down here forever thanks to what was laughingly called FFP.......

Have you asked Santa for this ?

25 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

There needs to be a willing buyer to take over. 

Until then, like it or not, Chansiri is/has funded the losses.

Unless there is a dramatic change, it’s £10-15m losses a year for the foreseeable future if we stay within FFP rules. 

Until we have another option, you are stuck with him or face the club going into admin without him. 

That’s the brutal reality. 

The club will be going into admin WITH him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Is this a text version of a Magic Eye?

• Like 1