#DefundChansiri

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

I think the current regime is allegedly actually effecting the fundamental support base of the Club.....if it doesn't change i fear for the future,the very existence of the Club........

Cant remember personally when i have felt so fed up......with the alleged greed in football in general,and our own self inflicted woes at S6....

Ime a whisker away from walking away for good,turning my back on Pro Football,and just enjoying the Amateur game

Bang on pal. Give Hallam FC or Penistone Church a try, I've been going to both with the lads (some are Bl**es too) and we've thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Bang on pal. Give Hallam FC or Penistone Church a try, I've been going to both with the lads (some are Bl**es too) and we've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hallam FC all the way! Oldest footie ground in the world to boot.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, parajack said:

I think the current regime is allegedly actually effecting the fundamental support base of the Club.....if it doesn't change i fear for the future,the very existence of the Club........

Cant remember personally when i have felt so fed up......with the alleged greed in football in general,and our own self inflicted woes at S6....

Ime a whisker away from walking away for good,turning my back on Pro Football,and just enjoying the Amateur game

Things must be bad, i actually agree with you on somethinglol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I think it's commonly acknowledged now by even the most deluded Happy Clapper that Chansiri has killed our club. This has been done by a combination of arrogance, incompetence and indifference. 

From the shambles that were our 150th anniversary celebrations, to getting rid of the stripes, cakeball, Urby and so on. The man is a complete buffooon. He's dragged us through the courts, ruined our reputation and made us a laughing stock. Not just in the city, but in English football as a whole, we are a complete basket case. Players not being paid properly and so on.

.......And still we don't protest, we don't show our displeasure, our anger. Why is this?......... I think we're too nice.

He said:  If you want Premier League football and the best players do you want to carry on paying top money? Or do you want to pay less and we'll play the kids? Well we're playing kids and garbage loans and still paying Premier League prices. He's not even refunded last seasons ST money never mind the current season. It's a disgrace.

We've got to hit him where it hurts. Christmas is coming......... don't spend your hard earned money in the shop. Don't let him fleece us with the ST renewals like last year. Keep your money and don't give him a penny. When we're allowed back in, don't buy a programme, don't spend any of your hard earned money in the ground until he's refunded every single person and addressed the fans concerns.

Fight back and #DefundChansiri