#DefundChansiri

2 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I love these keyboard warriors. 

Like it or not, he put his money where his mouth is. 

And he’s still bankrolling the club. 

Unless there is a buyer lined up you are wasting your breath.  

Unless you’re going to take the risk and buy him out, then bankroll the losses until we turn things around ?

You could gather a crack team of protesters and have a whip round. 

Oh dear 

1 minute ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Chansiri fkd up by not getting proper football people around him.money him and his family made last year was 20.1 billion. 

Money isn't everything like I said you need proper experience with you ,he didn't do that and now paying for it

Again, I haven't said anything contrary to that. 

I am asking how not turning up to support your own team is going to be productive? Unless you aren't actually that bothered about going to watch Wednesday, unless they are winning.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I didn't say anything about that, I specifically highlighted you calling out 'Chansiri-ites' as being unhelpful. It is fine to have a difference of opinion and debate the issues but lowering to a base level as if people are 'chansri-ites' or otherwise rather than Wednesdayites serves no purpose. 

Fair enough and not aimed at you but I’ve seen plenty of posts on here from Chansiri’s supporters calling other Wednesday fans bed-wetters, morons and telling them to go to the lane if they’re not happy.

In my view it’s been clear for a few years he’s not the man to take us forward and we’re now seeing the fall into league 1 play out in front of us 

Just now, pat blondeau said:

Fair enough and not aimed at you but I’ve seen plenty of posts on here from Chansiri’s supporters calling other Wednesday fans bed-wetters, morons and telling them to go to the lane if they’re not happy.

In my view it’s been clear for a few years he’s not the man to take us forward and we’re now seeing the fall into league 1 play out in front of us 

I know, and they are as bad, people are allowed to have a difference of opinion as Wednesdayites without being labelled Utd fans or Chansiri lovers, don't stoop to that level. 

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Keep on clapping while we vanish down the plughole. 

6-1.gif

Excellent response. I am not clapping in any way shape or form , neither am I flouncing like a 3 year old 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 minute ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Honest answer. I've lost interest in going and so has lots of others. My 1st game was Southend at home sat on lop wall needing to win to stay in 3rd division 

I've done 56 league grounds following our lot but have lost interest. My only interest now is getting tinkerbell better after a horrendous year

You've got mine & everyones best wishes on that score mate.

I understand the loss of interest and I dread to think what our attendances might be if we got relegated with the impact of COVID combined with our horrendous form, especially at home. 

I get people losing interest in going because they don't actually want to go anymore but I cant see the benefit of wanting to go but staying away as a protest as I don't think it would be beneficial. 

5 hours ago, parajack said:

I think the current regime is allegedly actually effecting the fundamental support base of the Club.....if it doesn't change i fear for the future,the very existence of the Club........

Cant remember personally when i have felt so fed up......with the alleged greed in football in general,and our own self inflicted woes at S6....

Ime a whisker away from walking away for good,turning my back on Pro Football,and just enjoying the Amateur game

Allegedly lol

Paxo and a leader who is utterly clueless and been taken for a ride to the tune of millions. Clubs been raped and plundered. Now the chief protagonists disappear and we are left with a destroyed club that may dissolve and rise again. I can see administration. Relegation to possibly league two as a result. Even worse the confines of non league.. The ground will be sold. And we shall be left ground sharing. 

Chansiris destroyed us.. He's the man in charge. And he's destroyed us with his stupid decisions and the whispers in his ears from those that fill their bank balances. 

We have. 

A scoreboard

A Pitch

And two phooking elephants.. 

I look forward with glee to ripping those monstrosities off their pedestals and flinging em into the Don. 

Though in reality... 

We will now go on a ten game winning streak and survive no problem. lol

UTO!!!!   Come on Wednesday

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Steelman said:

Bang on pal. Give Hallam FC or Penistone Church a try, I've been going to both with the lads (some are Bl**es too) and we've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Off to Hallam tomorrow (Well, today!) - one of the lucky 150

• Like 1

DC doesn't give a fizz about the supporters 

We are just a extra annoyance to him 

All he cares about his stroking his own ego and making out he is some football genius 

The Man is like 99% of football chairman in this country, knows absolutely fizz all about the sport but has enough money to keep his little toy afloat 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I’m tired of the excuses that everything is ok because Chansiri is loaded and pumped millions in to the club.  If he was loaded then how come rumours of deferred wages persist - is it because his money is tied up or he is skint?  

The financial mismanagement of paying has bean players inflated wages started long before COVID.  But if we go down to league 1 and possibly go out of business I will take comfort in the fact that Chansiri pumped millions into this club - more millions then anyone else has ever invested in this club.  Ah but he has been badly advised.  A person who takes bad advice is a fool in my book.

I hope Chansiri does one but no one willl buy us and Chansiri will want an unrealistic price.

Guest Grandad
9 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I love these keyboard warriors. 

Like it or not, he put his money where his mouth is. 

And he’s still bankrolling the club. 

Unless there is a buyer lined up you are wasting your breath.  

Unless you’re going to take the risk and buy him out, then bankroll the losses until we turn things around ?

You could gather a crack team of protesters and have a whip round. 

BEST CHAIRMAN EVER

7 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Because under MM we were losing £5 million a month...go figure Einstein

😳

Guest Grandad
Just now, RichSheffWeds said:

Read my other posts for context. 

Like I said, don’t confuse pragmatism for outright support. 

Get us a new owner with vision and very deep pockets and I’ll be very happy. 

That OK with you ? 

Absolutely - someone who knows how to run a football club would be nice. Milan didn't have deep pockets but he left us in far better shape than Chansiri will

6 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You've got mine & everyones best wishes on that score mate.

I understand the loss of interest and I dread to think what our attendances might be if we got relegated with the impact of COVID combined with our horrendous form, especially at home. 

I get people losing interest in going because they don't actually want to go anymore but I cant see the benefit of wanting to go but staying away as a protest as I don't think it would be beneficial. 

Ignore COVID for a minute , what would be the reason to go? Football is dire , chairman is a total  car Crash and the prices are a joke . whenever folk can have a life again, what would they rather ? Paying Through the nose  to watch us get relegated Or have long overdue catch ups in the pub / golf course, family days out or whatever it is you enjoy doing ? 

it’s not really about  protesting, it’s about not wasting your Saturday being bored  And miserable .  Left about mins into the Blackburn game in February 5/0 down , and won’t be back until chansiri has gone .