Does anyone seriously believe........

2 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Chansiri is an incompetent fool who is also a bit of a control freak. It's a lethal combination.

yes, and we don't have a board of directors where matters can be raised and discussed, more a dictatorship

• Like 9

Nah, he will stick it out until it's almost too late. 

He's just signed up Monk's entire backroom staff too, so that would be a nice payout on top of sacking Garrrry. 

I'm also of the view that Chansiri doesn't like sacking them because of an ego thing. By handing a manager his P.45 it is admitting he got it wrong and I don't think Chansiri likes that. 

• Like 6

Not really an option not to, 9 points from safety, lost three in a row (likely to be four on Saturday), cant score goals, shipping goals at the other end, players stopped playing and manager given up. The stark options are to make a managerial change or prepare for L1. Our current ppg is on course for a 34 point finish.

DC is however an enigma, so expect he'll drag this out.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, striker said:

Not really an option not to, 9 points from safety, lost three in a row (likely to be four on Saturday), cant score goals, shipping goals at the other end, players stopped playing and manager given up. The stark options are to make a managerial change or prepare for L1. Our current ppg is on course for a 34 point finish.

This. Monk has to go ASAP. 

Wait a month or until Xmas and we’re down. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's just signed up Monk's entire backroom staff too, so that would be a nice payout on top of sacking Garrrry. 

I'm also of the view that Chansiri doesn't like sacking them because of an ego thing. By handing a manager his P.45 it is admitting he got it wrong and I don't think Chansiri likes that. 

part of his culture, which will cost us, not just regarding Monk but his general running of the club

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

DC is however an enigma, so expect he'll drag this out.

enigma.....yep, he's sat there now in his hollowed out volcano stroking his bald cat planning on hammering Bournemouth

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

This is my view too. He's backed Monk with the signings and staff. To sack him now would show that DC was wrong.

And we can't have that, despite the club heading into the abyss. 

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

This. Monk has to go ASAP. 

Wait a month or until Xmas and we’re down. 

Precisely, weve just been comfortably beaten by Luton and Rotherham, both teams who are expected to be in the relegation mix and therefore need to be 12 points better than. 

God help us when we play Bournemouth, Millwall, Preston, Swansea, Stoke, Reading, Norwich which is our next run of games after Wycombe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Oh.. and hope to God he’s not looking at a manager that’s previously failed badly - who is then put on an undisclosed length of contract 

I seriously doubt he's looking for a new manager. History shows this situation will run for weeks 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Precisely, weve just been comfortably beaten by Luton and Rotherham, both teams who are expected to be in the relegation mix and therefore need to be 12 points better than. 

God help us when we play Bournemouth, Millwall, Preston, Swansea, Stoke, Reading, Norwich which is our next run of games after Wycombe.

I just cannot see us getting a win from that run of games. 

• Like 1