Does anyone seriously believe........

20 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

....... that DC will fire Monk anytime soon?

Jos was losing week after week with awful, inept displays.  DC let it roll on and on and on. Having allowed Monk to bring in all his chosen backroom staff, I'll be amazed if he's gone before Christmas. 

And while we're at it, DC just feckin do one. You're an absolute disaster for this historic club.  100 million spent and we're infinitely worse then before you arrived. Give me Stu Gray and his side over this shower any day. DC will take us to league 2 imo.

We are heading full speed to league one . Even without the 12pt deduction we would struggle to avoid relegation . 

• Like 2

Just now, S36 OWL said:

We are heading full speed to league one . Even without the 12pt deduction we would struggle to avoid relegation . 

Without a doubt mate. I thought the teams under Turner and Irvine were bad but this is even worse. 

• Like 1

Whether you like him or not, anyone wanting to force out a chairman with a decent amount of personal wealth and a history of spending it on the club (whether it's worked on the pitch or not) in the current COVID-19 financial climate is a f*cking lunatic.

29 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

DC just needs to go and go now, he has damaged and it's going to take a better man than him to sort it.

He said if he wasn't wanted then he would go, DC it's time to do one fella, take Stuffing Boy and Monk with you and close the door on the way out.

How does he go though? No one will buy the club off him and there’s the added complication with the ground.

Is the only way out to go the Portsmouth way? Go into admin and have a supporters trust running the club?

1 minute ago, Minton said:

Whether you like him or not, anyone wanting to force out a chairman with a decent amount of personal wealth and a history of spending it on the club (whether it's worked on the pitch or not) in the current COVID-19 financial climate is a f*cking lunatic.

True . Let’s just wait until he sends us to the abyss himself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

He's spent over 100 million and he's taking us to the third division and probably, beyond that. He's a disgrace. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Minton said:

Yes it’s going well with him in charge 

• Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, Minton said:

Spending it on the club..? All he has ever done is make rich footballers ..managers ..coaches..even richer..in what way does that benefit us fans???

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

He's spent over 100 million and he's taking us to the third division and probably, beyond that. He's a disgrace. 

We aren't going to be going bankrupt over the next 12 months, unlike a number of other football league teams. We are being bankrolled by him and realistically, there will be very little money coming in the near future from crowds, so forcing out the money man at this point is suicide.

• Like 2

We aren't going to be going bankrupt over the next 12 months, unlike a number of other football league teams. We are being bankrolled by him and realistically, there will be very little money coming in the near future from crowds, so forcing out the money man at this point is suicide.

You make a valid point but he's still taking us to the third division and I would argue further than that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Spending it on the club..? All he has ever done is make rich footballers ..managers ..coaches..even richer..in what way does that benefit us fans???

He keeps the lights on and the club existing? 

Tell you what, give me an example of another person or organisation that would be willing to buy a lower championship club with minimal matchday income and then keep funding said club for the next 12 months?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

Are you saying we may stay up by default when other clubs go bankrupt?

The biggest problem is the longer this goes on the harder it will be to recover. DC has single handedly ruined this club with a comedy of errors in his stewardship after he gambled recklessly.

No new fans won by being awful and charging the earth while teams from suburbs of Sheffield are run better. Worse still the arch enemy have been in the Premier League on several occasions in the last few years.

I'm not forcing this on my son, I'd sooner he supported Hallam and played cricket.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Are you saying we may stay up by default when other clubs go bankrupt?

I'm saying a lot of clubs across the leagues may not exist at all in 12 months time. 

More to the point, who would buy us from him and continue to finance us? An actual, realistic person or company, not some bullshit "rEd BuLl WeDnEsDaY" nonsense.

• Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, Minton said:

He keeps the lights on and the club existing? 

Tell you what, give me an example of another person or organisation that would be willing to buy a lower championship club with minimal matchday income and then keep funding said club for the next 12 months?

There’s always somebody else...always has been always will be..we will end up in league 2 if dc continues to fund us

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Minton said:

I'm saying a lot of clubs across the leagues may not exist at all in 12 months time. 

More to the point, who would buy us from him and continue to finance us? An actual, realistic person or company, not some bullshit "rEd BuLl WeDnEsDaY" nonsense.

People keep sayin a lot of clubs won’t exist in 12 months..no evidence wotsoever that this is the case..it’s a tired soundbite

Just now, Minton said:

Despite his funding at what point would you say we need a clean break from him and to start again?

Or are you happy for it to just continue as it is?

• Thanks 1