Garry Monk does NOT hold back discussing how Watford played today

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

No not at all

You can sit and fester in your negativity about a select small number of games from Monk's career with us at our club, forget all about the brilliant exciting pre-Christmas form that got us to third, forget all the new era, new staff coming in, the clear out of the bad eggs, the new approach, the four straight clean sheets, the fact we've won three away games on the trot etc

You can forget all that if you want to

I won't though - I'll be pushing forward and not clinging onto some inaccurate outdated views and even more importantly supporting the team, the club and the manager in our most critical time for many many years in a make or break situation and when they need us the most.

UP THE OWLS

Well done Garry Monk 👍

Gee willekers. Yeah I get it you're pretending everything is rosy, but Christ, that's clutching at straws. Monk has proven he is useless, it's just the fact we have an owner who is massively disinterested in us (and crooked) that he has survived. It's getting boring now. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Wow Daniel. That's a bit harsh.

So make your mind up, am I Dom (assuming you mean Howson) or Daniel (genuinely not sure who you mean there) or just a normal swfc fan? I'll give you a clue (it's not the first or second options). Question for you, if Chansiri did get rid of Monk now who would you realistically go for as our new manager?

Edited by damianb1

4 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Gee willekers. Yeah I get it you're pretending everything is rosy, but Christ, that's clutching at straws. Monk has proven he is useless, it's just the fact we have an owner who is massively disinterested in us (and crooked) that he has survived. It's getting boring now. 

Yes must be very boring undefeated after 4 games and yet to concede a goal 

Yes Dc must be so disinterested investing another couple million in the team and battling in courts to get the points punishment took off

I'm a moaner but jesus this post is embarrassing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, damianb1 said:

So make your mind up, am I Dom (assuming you mean Howson) or Daniel (genuinely not sure who you mean there) or just a normal swfc fan? I'll give you a clue (it's not the first or second options). Question for you, if Chansiri did get rid of Monk now who would you realistically go for as our new manager?

Honestly Darren no idea who Houston is.  Yes or no ? Choose one, then we can move on.

Just now, damianb1 said:

What's the question then ( I know i'm going to regret this in the morning but I will engage you further).

It's a poll. You can't choose the question dean. Just vote. It's a simple Yes or no. It's not rocket science.

Are you more or less ? Yes or no ? Choose now.

Stop trying to buy time so you don't get it wrong.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

It's a poll. You can't choose the question dean. Just vote. It's a simple Yes or no. It's not rocket science.

Stop trying to buy time so you don't get it wrong.

This is all getting a little JigsawesqueWTF:

Edited by Spookone
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Stop trying to buy time so you don't get it wrong

Why don't you just debate rather than trying to get cheap laughs and failing miserably, I'll happily answer any question you want to ask me if I can but I notice you still haven't answered my question! So ask me your question or stop wasting everyone's time with you puerile attempts at humour.

Edited by damianb1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

Why don't you just debate rather than trying to get cheap laughs and failing miserably, I'll happily answer any question you want to ask me if I can but I notice you still haven't answered my question! So ask me your question or stop wasting everyone's time with you puerile attempts at humour.

He always trying to act the funny man mate 

1 hour ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Just out of interest when has monk proven he is useless?

Well thats a third of our point deduction gone against two teams fancied to finish on the play off spots this season. If we can keep this going the faith of the majority of Wednesday fans will be repaid by our manager, our players and our coaching staff. They very nearly pulled off a 100% record too! I am glad that our owner has seen sense at last and picked a young ambitious manager, backed him with the coaching staff he needs and the players he wants to make our team more dynamic and hard to beat. Leicester, two teams in the cup and two fancied teams in the Championship have all failed to score against us. If we can keep those performances going and our back room boys can get one of the goalscorers that Monk wants, we could have the kind of exciting season that none of us dared dream about. It's still early days yet, but this is the most convincing looking team we have had for a few years and I think a few good records could be set if Garry Monk and his staff can keep the players battling.

Well done Wednesday.

UTO!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Well thats a third of our point deduction gone against two teams fancied to finish on the play off spots this season. If we can keep this going the faith of the majority of Wednesday fans will be repaid by our manager, our players and our coaching staff. They very nearly pulled off a 100% record too! I am glad that our owner has seen sense at last and picked a young ambitious manager, backed him with the coaching staff he needs and the players he wants to make our team more dynamic and hard to beat. Leicester, two teams in the cup and two fancied teams in the Championship have all failed to score against us. If we can keep those performances going and our back room boys can get one of the goalscorers that Monk wants, we could have the kind of exciting season that none of us dared dream about. It's still early days yet, but this is the most convincing looking team we have had for a few years and I think a few good records could be set if Garry Monk and his staff can keep the players battling.

Well done Wednesday.

UTO!

It’s certainly looking more promising than I was expecting and the players seem to have more of a battling nature, which has been missing for a while.

If we can get another 4 points from Bristol and QPR, it will have been an excellent start, especially when the players know we are starting 22 points down, that must be hard to deal with psychologically.

All we then need is for our points deduction to be halved on appeal (or that going too far)?

WTF:

Edited by Spookone
  • Like 1