Garry Monk does NOT hold back discussing how Watford played today

13 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Honest assessment, no bullshit, or dramatic crumpling of £20 notes  

Exactly

He's the most level headed, responsible and honest manager we have had since Howard Wilkinson

Just says exactly what happened, never shirks responsibility or passes the buck, and always nails exactly what was positive and what needs sorting

I like it

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

I was really impressed today - thought we played and outplayed at times a very difficult opposition who will be there or there about a come the end of the season

we play like that every week we will not go down or not even close 

played Wednesday and good tactics mr monk

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No not at all

You can sit and fester in your negativity about a select small number of games from Monk's career, forget all about the  pre-Christmas form that got us to third, forget all the new era, new staff coming in, the clear out of the bad eggs, the new approach, the four straight clean sheets, the fact we've won three away games on the trot etc

You can forget all that if you want to

I won't though - I'll be pushing forward and not clinging onto some inaccurate outdated views and even more importantly supporting the team, the club and the manager in our most critical time for many many years in a make or break situation and when they need us the most.

UP THE OWLS

Well done Garry Monk 👍

18D8AD19-46B6-4F57-9B46-B9490059C058.gif

• Like 3