A point today

1 hour ago, DSandersonOWL said:

A point today at home is not enough, this Wednesday team might well be capable of snatching a victory against a weakened wobbly Watford.

Let us pray that we do not return to the Monk routine of being 0-3 after 15 minutes, before waking up.

Home advantage is pretty irrelevant these days.

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

None of this weak lilly livered lower your expectations so you don't get upset.

Fluffy rainbow bungle and zippy poo .

We are at home. We want 3 points FFS.

Grow a pair, anyone whimpering and praying for a point.

Totally agree,no crowd to play up to(or get on your back) bar a piece of ind brilliance,its 11 v 11.....training ground game....Remember the 'well its Chelsea' attitude under Bruce's ,'alleged Right said Fr4d' baldies...and the embarrassment of watching my side put 10 men behind the ball,whilst Chelsea played attack & defence with us... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Well we only got the one point today, I'm afraid.

Since we needed three, I take it we might as well accept relegation now?

My point was that we needed to get a win at home to bury the negativity at Hillsborough...we didn't and frankly I'm a bit flat about that

But you can rejoice the point if you wish

4 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

My point was that we needed to get a win at home to bury the negativity at Hillsborough...we didn't and frankly I'm a bit flat about that

Playing in a stadium without any fans doesn’t matter wether your home or away 

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

We have just got 4 points from two teams who are expected to be in the top six at least, and you are not happy because we have not won at home

2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I'm not sure what your last sentence is all about, but we clearly didn't need three points today.

You may be feeling a bit flat for some reason, but if you'd have offered Wednesdayites four points from the Cardiff and Watford games, the vast majority would have taken it.

I didn't see any signs of negativity around the team today, did you?

15 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm not sure what your last sentence is all about, but we clearly didn't need three points today.

You may be feeling a bit flat for some reason, but if you'd have offered Wednesdayites four points from the Cardiff and Watford games, the vast majority would have taken it.

I didn't see any signs of negativity around the team today, did you?

I still think we needed the win to remove the home form issue, its the elephant in the room until we win at hillsborough

• Like 1

Well, I'm happy. We were well on top in the first half. It's a shame we couldn't take advantage of our dominance, but we held on well in the second half against a fancied team. It's another point, another clean sheet, and the deficit has been reduced to 8 points after just two league games. Most importantly, there are a lot of positives to be taken both from individual performances and the commitment and attitude of the team as a whole. If we keep this up I'm confident we'll stay up.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Okay, so now that we didn't get the win that we 'needed' today, what now?

don't ask me I'm not the manager? but i'm 100% certain Monk is still concerned by our home form

However in my opinion we need more quality out wide and a target man up front who we can build off.

Just now, meggoisgod said:

don't ask me I'm not the manager? but i'm 100% certain Monk is still concerned by our home form

However in my opinion we need more quality out wide and a target man up front who we can build off.

But you're the one who claimed that we 'needed' 3 points today, not Monk. There's no point asking him about your claim, is there!?

:duntmatter: