Da Cruz

Guest hirstysfags
37 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

All those people questioning Neil - do you even know who he is ffs. 

Sheffield's hardest website admin hands down. 

I watched him walk along the front of the kop and thought "**** me.....that is one hard administrator"

Guest hirstysfags
7 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

If anything, that bib makes him look harder.

I thought, is that an 800mm zoom lens in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

1 hour ago, davetherivelinowl said:

The great thing about having players on loan is that you can have a look at them and if they're no good you don't have to keep them. I particularly thought this when our loan signings last January were Windass, Da Cruz and Wickham.....

I agree, although I do think Windass would be a useful signing, if the deal doesn’t break the bank. The other two, no chance!

Guest hirstysfags
2 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

I agree, although I do think Windass would be a useful signing, if the deal doesn’t break the bank. The other two, no chance!

I'm not knowledgeable, but are you not committed  to the full period unless injured?

1 minute ago, JackSWFC said:

Any one of them as long as it was loan, and we had 3 or 4 better options. Have reservations about paying a fee for any of them though If all went well, DaCruz would have the most resale value

Guest hirstysfags
1 minute ago, Pressman 1 said:

Was he really that bad? Seen worse kid had pace and looked miles better after lock down OK didn't score but was unlucky a few times, young and raw and with new coaching set up could become a lot better? 

Yep. One word.....potential.