Da Cruz

5 hours ago, Pressman 1 said:

Am not sure we are still interested in him he'd be here now if we really wanted him,think he'd be better as a winger with his pace maybe as a impact sub ?

I suspect we're interested but we have more preferable options. We'll only go for Da Cruz if our other options don't come to fruition. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

FFS are we still discussing the prospect of this complete donkey coming back

Hooper, Fletcher, Nando, Joao 

To Rhodes, Windass & Da Cruz 

Yet despite the quality of striker falling off a cliff my season ticket still costs £640

5 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

FFS are we still discussing the prospect of this complete donkey coming back

Hooper, Fletcher, Nando, Joao 

To Rhodes, Windass & Da Cruz 

Yet despite the quality of striker falling off a cliff my season ticket still costs £640

You were happy to believe the hype when you bought it 

Owlstalk Shop

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You were happy to believe the hype when you bought it 

Got no issue with paying it when I was watching players of that ilk 

But after that survey where we were asked if we wanted to keep paying those prices to have “premiership players” I’m a little bit annoyed it’s now Poundland players and yet I’m still paying the same 

55 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

But after that survey where we were asked if we wanted to keep paying those prices to have “premiership players” I’m a little bit annoyed it’s now Poundland players and yet I’m still paying the same 

To be fair the second that survey came out you should have clocked how absolutely totally utterly ridiculous it was

It was blatantly obvious 

Did you not clock the way it was worded??

Sorry mate but no sympathy from me for you or anyone else who you fell for that survey

You were all warned about it numerous times (many MANY times) and if you fell for that survey you can’t moan afterwards 👍

Owlstalk Shop

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair the second that survey came out you should have clocked how absolutely totally utterly ridiculous it was

It was blatantly obvious 

Did you not clock the way it was worded??

Sorry but no sympathy from me if you fell for that survey 👍

Didn’t fall for that survey and I’m very fortunate that currently I can afford the high price to support my team 

However I don’t appreciate the blatant spin and propaganda on here softening us up to accept the Poundland standard of player we’re now attracting and/or being linked with and also the evidence less mantra that we should be glad to be rid of the supposed bad eggs

46 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Didn’t fall for that survey and I’m very fortunate that currently I can afford the high price to support my team 

However I don’t appreciate the blatant spin and propaganda on here softening us up to accept the Poundland standard of player we’re now attracting and/or being linked with and also the evidence less mantra that we should be glad to be rid of the supposed bad eggs

That’s such a bizarre statement considering it was this site warning you of that survey (showing that your claims of pro club propaganda are total utter nonsense)

Every time you claim this site is pro club propaganda your credibility dies a little bit more mate 

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

You weren’t watching players of that ilk though were you? Unless you spent your time watching golf or skipping instead of football.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That’s such a bizarre statement considering it was this site warning you of that survey (showing that your claims of pro club propaganda are total utter nonsense)

Every time you claim this site is pro club propaganda your credibility dies a little bit more mate 

So why has this site allowed the bad egg and troublemakers conspiracy theory to prosper and even be supported (yourself has said bad eggs this very week) despite zero evidence being provided to support it?

At the end of the day WAWAW but there is some out and out hypocrisy that’s all

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

So why has this site allowed the bad egg and troublemakers conspiracy theory to prosper and even be supported (yourself has said bad eggs this very week) despite zero evidence being provided to support it?

At the end of the day WAWAW but there is some out and out hypocrisy that’s all

So hang on..

You're saying that saying Westwood and Hutchinson were bad eggs makes this site pro-club propaganda, yet when you moan that we aren't signing the champagne players that you expected after buying your season ticket after the survey was done, that also makes us pro-club propaganda despite us at the time telling people (including yourself) time and time and time and time again how utterly RIDICULOUS that survey was???

Make your mind up Mr Confused ffs

We can't be pro club propaganda otherwise we would have been saying what great surveys the club does, and to buy your season tickets on the back of the result of it

lol

You're so confused!! 🤣

Genuine questions from myself on this one mate..

What exactly did you expect from that survey the club did?

Did you not realise how utterly STUPID the questions were?

Did you not see how loaded it was?

Did you not see it couldn't possibly be fulfilled at the time???

DID YOU NOT SEE ANY OF IT COMING??

It's not like there wasn't warning after warning after warning, and now you're crying because (lo and behold) the survey turned out to be total utter GASH and blaming this site for being pro-club propaganda???!!!??

lol

Aye....

ALREYT THEN

It's all OUR fault

Not your fault

Not the club's fault for that survey

Not the Uberfans fault for telling everyone to shut up who warned time and time again about the survey

It's all OUR fault

COURSE it is mate.... 

COURSE it is

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So hang on..

You're saying that saying Westwood and Hutchinson were bad eggs makes this site pro-club propaganda, yet when you moan that we aren't signing the champagne players that you expected after buying your season ticket after the survey was done, that also makes us pro-club propaganda despite us at the time telling people (including yourself) time and time and time and time again how utterly RIDICULOUS that survey was???

We can't be pro club propaganda otherwise we would have been saying what great surveys the club does, and to buy your season tickets on the back of the result of it

lol

You're so confused!! 🤣

It's not like there wasn't warning after warning after warning, and now you're crying because (lo and behold) the survey turned out to be total utter GASH and blaming this site for being pro-club propaganda???!!!??

lol

Aye....

ALREYT THEN

It's all OUR fault

Not your fault

Not the Uberfans fault for telling everyone to shut up who warned time and time again about the survey

It's all OUR fault

COURSE it is mate.... 

COURSE it is

image.jpeg.a433c63cb2958232906c61dbf2a205a5.jpeg

• Haha 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

So hang on..

lol

You're so confused!! 🤣

lol

Aye....

ALREYT THEN

It's all OUR fault

Not your fault

It's all OUR fault

COURSE it is mate.... 

COURSE it is

Condescending much

Im not confused

You’ve just deflected from why the bad egg theory is allowed to fester despite zero evidence being provided 

17 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Condescending much

Im not confused

You’ve just deflected from why the bad egg theory is allowed to fester despite zero evidence being provided 

No no no let’s stick with your original point about the survey 

Tell us why you ignored all the warnings and fell for the survey 

What was it that made you believe in it?

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Condescending much

Im not confused

I thought this site only pushed pro club propaganda????

Make ya mind up Mrs Confusedpants of number 19, confused Avenue, confusedville, confusedland

lol

Owlstalk Shop