James Beattie's first interview after joining Wednesday

Hopefully he and the others completely transform EVERYTHING. Monk is gone as far as I'm concerned this is wasting time and money. I can't see a guy who seems one dimensional to transform but when we had Jones years ago and his assistant went to Arsenal he was totally different and awful so maybe there is a possibility. Can't see it because these have all been with monk before and done nothing so.... It's trying to ignore the obvious and pretend we don't know Monk and hope we get a miracle. I think good start followed by collapse, that seems to be his unfortunate record with clubs. Time for happy clappers to do their thing. Yay I feel really positive, remember pigs only fly when United play abroad lol let's hope I'm wrong hay.....

18 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Hopefully he and the others completely transform EVERYTHING. Monk is gone as far as I'm concerned this is wasting time and money. I can't see a guy who seems one dimensional to transform but when we had Jones years ago and his assistant went to Arsenal he was totally different and awful so maybe there is a possibility. Can't see it because these have all been with monk before and done nothing so.... It's trying to ignore the obvious and pretend we don't know Monk and hope we get a miracle. I think good start followed by collapse, that seems to be his unfortunate record with clubs. Time for happy clappers to do their thing. Yay I feel really positive, remember pigs only fly when United play abroad lol let's hope I'm wrong hay.....

You in the pub?

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, the third man said:

Just think of John Harris and Jack Charlton. it can work

55 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Trevor Francis & Frank Barlow also.

50 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Bruce, Stainrod

Morecambe & Wise