Beattie and Flahavan

Guest mrbluesky
10 hours ago, ashley8 said:

The only step in the right direction is him on his way out.....lol

Harsh.

Edited by mrbluesky

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Good news. Hopefully Weaver and Bullen go back to the development squads. 

At an emotional level you always want players with a long history at the club or who are life long fans to do well. So it pains me to say it, but I've seen little in either of the above to suggest they're in the right jobs. We just don't seem to be able to improve players. If they're being replaced it's a positive move in my view. 

• Like 3

Guest Bulgaria
11 hours ago, No Uniform said:

Probably will fill the hole left by Tommy Lee

Many have filled it, but it's still open for business I believe as she has just left her last beau.

14 hours ago, room0035 said:

Don't we already have a goal keeping coach? Or has Weaver been removed. 

With respect how can Weaver be a good goal keeping coach when after years of coaching (even by Rhodes) neither can command their areas, come confidentially for corners or at times even make the easiest of saves. What does he do day after day on the training field that we as supporters can see on the field of play.

If we are to keep Monk he needs his own people.

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Is Beattie an attacking coach? If so he will be having 1-to-1 sessions with Jordan Rhodes unless we get some forwards in.

At his age and with his experience how much coaching (not the style of play which differs) on being a striker should Jordan really need. He should be sharing his knowledge with the young strikers

1 hour ago, bolton9owl said:

With respect how can Weaver be a good goal keeping coach when after years of coaching (even by Rhodes) neither can command their areas, come confidentially for corners or at times even make the easiest of saves. What does he do day after day on the training field that we as supporters can see on the field of play.

If we are to keep Monk he needs his own people.

Catching crosses without the opposition noticing... Could be the future of goalkeeping 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Is Beattie an attacking coach? If so he will be having 1-to-1 sessions with Jordan Rhodes unless we get some forwards in.

Can he coach him how to run faster 

you know like he is not pulling a barge 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Womble Owl said:

hopefully monk will be able to bring them in, can only see it having a positive impact 

Really hope so, I mentioned in another thread the other day my thinking on signing 26+ players, some on big money and then running the coaching side on a shoestring budget skeleton crew. 

Its for me one of the reasons we've not been improving players but stunting or retarding their development progress. 

It also gives a manager more time to do other duties they need to do. 

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

Nice one. What's the latest on our transfer activity heard any I know dunkley

Looking into it mate. Will report when I have something decent, not just going to speculate if I don't have decent info 👊🏻