Beattie and Flahavan

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Anything on the other guy Rush? Seems to have followed him to Middlesbrough and Birmingham

I wondered that too but it appears he was in Sports Science and conditioning at both Boro & Brum and since we already have one of the best in the businesses leading our department in this I don’t think there would be a role for him? 

1 minute ago, MarkS43Owl said:

I wondered that too but it appears he was in Sports Science and conditioning at both Boro & Brum and since we already have one of the best in the businesses leading our department in this I don’t think there would be a role for him? 

Cheers didn’t know his exact role just saw he’d followed Monk about.

6 minutes ago, No Uniform said:

Probably will fill the hole left by Tommy Lee

Weaver was promoted up from the under 18’s when Rhodes left. Wonder if he’d be willing to drop again to the 18’s? 

Can’t see it personally but stranger things have happened. Then again he does live locally and is a fan of the club so may want to stay on for the convenience.  

17 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Weaver was promoted up from the under 18’s when Rhodes left. Wonder if he’d be willing to drop again to the 18’s? 

Can’t see it personally but stranger things have happened. Then again he does live locally and is a fan of the club so may want to stay on for the convenience.  

No I mean Flahavan