Beattie and Flahavan

3 minutes ago, No Uniform said:

No I mean Flahavan

Oh right, even Flahavan won’t come here to work with the 18’s. If he’s Monk’s man then what’s the point in bringing him in to work with Andy Holdsworth and not Monk? 

It may mean that Weaver goes back to working with the U23s if Flahavan comes in. Since Andy Rhodes departed our GKs haven’t been in the most sparkling if form. Could it be that Weaver wasn’t ready for that level? Either say it will strengthen our coaching set up and then if Monk fails next season it won’t be due to the coaching setup.

1 hour ago, MarkS43Owl said:

I wondered that too but it appears he was in Sports Science and conditioning at both Boro & Brum and since we already have one of the best in the businesses leading our department in this I don’t think there would be a role for him? 

Didn't he just go to new York City though? Or have I got that mixed up somewhere? 

Be interesting with Weaver wouldnt it , would he leave and look to push on his coaching career ?

Suspect he would go back to U23’s ,  think he’s part of the fixtures and fittings 

45 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Didn't he just go to new York City though? Or have I got that mixed up somewhere? 

Luke Cooper who was with us has just left to take up the head of sports science at New York City but he was working underneath Strudwick. Just makes you wonder if Rush would do the same? 

Guest Therealrealist
58 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Be interesting with Weaver wouldnt it , would he leave and look to push on his coaching career ?

Suspect he would go back to U23’s ,  think he’s part of the fixtures and fittings 

Seems to be a few down there what a ‘part of the fixtures and fittings’..is it like that at other clubs or just swfc??

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Seems to be a few down there what a ‘part of the fixtures and fittings’..is it like that at other clubs or just swfc??

Does seem to be hint of it doesn’t there 

Bullen, Weaves , Stevie Haslam 

5 hours ago, 0114 said:

Anything on the other guy Rush? Seems to have followed him to Middlesbrough and Birmingham

They stopped touring in 2015 and the drummer died in January.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Luke Cooper who was with us has just left to take up the head of sports science at New York City but he was working underneath Strudwick. Just makes you wonder if Rush would do the same? 

Ah right, I knew I'd read something. Be interesting to see wouldn't it.