Chey Dunkley

If he’s got he will be a very good pick up for us. Was having a great season until his injury. A back 3 of Iorfa, Dunkley and Venancio/Borner would be more than good enough for what we need next season. Can concentrate on Bolstering the forward line then! 

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Yeah we have some good physical attributes and Dunkley has them and gets goals. But there is something elusive in the back three/four someone who is able to keep us organised

Not a leader there with Börner, Iorfa, Dunkley, van Aken like you said. I really like Wildsmith but without a leader there they need a vocal experienced keeper to organise them 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, William 1867 said:

If he isn't, why am I still waiting for my 2019/20 part refund for season ticket?

Many other clubs will be the same, secondly, his money no doubt earns a fair bit of interest, better in his account than yours, for as long as he can spin it out .

Ignore what Football Manager thinks of him. There are gems to be found, it's all about finding players who fit the system so that their individual attributes become a team that is greater than it's parts.

Our player recruitment team have done a decent job since they came in, let them do their job without second guessing them. We keep talking about finding uncut diamonds, maybe this guy is one of them. If he isn't he won't have broken the bank.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Many other clubs will be the same, secondly, his money no doubt earns a fair bit of interest, better in his account than yours, for as long as he can spin it out .

Thats the best one Ive seen yet 

Brilliant!!