Ground location.

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

you biting back for something i said last august?

how about i apologise cos i dont  care anymore 😉

Just a ridiculous comment no matter the date of it, lots of Owls in S2/3/4 that would disagree with your comment. Making it seem like we all live in leafy suburbs but the areas around Hillsborough are some of the most deprived in the city 😂

On 05/08/2020 at 19:20, HarryPlopper said:

You'd struggle to get enough space anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the train station.    Probably a larger radius.

Crookesmoor rec has the shape of a bowl it leads into more open space of the Ponderosa. That is less than 2 mile from the Station.

Not that I'm advocating a move like. 

1 hour ago, S2HighfieldOwl said:

Just a ridiculous comment no matter the date of it, lots of Owls in S2/3/4 that would disagree with your comment. Making it seem like we all live in leafy suburbs but the areas around Hillsborough are some of the most deprived in the city 😂

your right.

lots happened since august..im a different person now..haha..i was probably thinking of heeley, gleadless, maor area and just been a bit contraversial.

my mum grew up and moved back at one point to S5..its not a nice area at all..glad she went back to s8...i grew up on lowedges\woodseats..generally blades but i know loads of owls round there..

i live at intake now so cant really talk..despite cocker being an owl.

• Like 1

On 05/08/2020 at 19:18, RevOwl said:

I live and work in central London and one thing that's often said to me by pals and workmates during our football conversations is about Hillsborough being too far out of the way when away fans arrive in the city. How they want to have a drink in the town then make the short walk to the ground. They always say that our streaky rivals ground is easy to walk or stagger to but Hillsborough is too far out of the way. They talk about having to get cabs, trams etc. I've even been asked if Hillsborough is actually Sheffield or on the outskirts. This got me thinking about if we was to relocate and how people would feel about a brand new stadium more central to the city and would this generate an even bigger fan base. A new stadium more central to existing and new fans alike that's easier for both home and away fans to get to. 

The park in Bakewell would do me fine , thank you