Refund season tickets NOW

Guest Grandad

26 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Seems we do

Since my Dad died 3 years ago, my son stopped going to watch local football instead, and my daughter announcing this season she's had enough of the crap and it's just not worth the money - I've been watching us alone.

Even back in my teens I preferred away games. Looking forward to those next season

I'll have to hand in my TrueFan ™ badge

Same here mate. 

My son has thrown it in and so has my parents.

Not going alone so...

A  lifetime of total commitment to our club but I want my next season ticket money refunding.

Do the right thing DC and fukk off back over there and take your elephants with you.

EFL not to blame here .Its all down to this stupid chairman

Edited by owlsdreamer

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, mkowl said:

There will be questions asked as to how you can get away tickets if not a home season ticket holder 

Really?? It’s not that hard..I have 2 friends with a gazillion points who never ever go to an away game..therefore I am garaunteed 2 tickets for every away game..even the low allocations like burton etc..I get the tickets and they continue to harvest the points..jobs a good un

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

There are no words 

Everything I said was factual correct. 

If we had turned up against Hull and got promoted, we would not be in this mess. 

We would probably have come back down but been cushioned financially by £100m from a season in EPL and parachute payments. 

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

If we had turned up against Hull and got promoted, we would not be in this mess. 

We would probably have come back down but been cushioned financially by £100m from a season in EPL and parachute payments. 

Imagine the contracts we could have given to players and their agents?

Owlstalk Shop

10 hours ago, 4evaowl said:

Hillsborough disaster (which still haunts the club today) was the lowest but today ranks alongside the bribes scandal as a stain on a proud club.

There never has been a bribes scandal at Hillsborough, it was for betting, if you are going to complain get it right

8 hours ago, Grandad said:

"We nearly got promoted"

"We've signed a young player from Man City"

WE DIDN'T GET PROMOTED AND ARE NOW LOWER THAN WE WERE 5 YEARS AGO

WE'VE SIGNED A PLAYER ABOUT TO BE RELEASED WHO'S NEVER PLAYED A LEAGUE GAME

FFS. How ******** thick are people?

That is clearly aimed at me. 

Let me spell out what I think. 

Chansiri gambled and failed. He has screwed up. 

He should have balanced the books by selling Forestieri/Lees/Reach at their peak value (I said so at the time) - he would have got blasted by the fan base for it - but it would have been the right thing to do. 

Like it or not, we have to be pragmatic - we need him to bankroll the club. I am not “supporting” him, just being realistic. 

If we can find a genuine buyer then happy days. I think it’s extremely unlikely. So we need him to learn lessons from his massive losses and build a squad of younger players where we can sell one/two a season and live within FFP. 

Stamping your feet and moaning will get us nowhere. 

If it in your blood, you support the club through thick and thin. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

That is clearly aimed at me. 

Let me spell out what I think. 

Chansiri gambled and failed. He has screwed up. 

He should have balanced the books by selling Forestieri/Lees/Reach at their peak value (I said so at the time) - he would have got blasted by the fan base for it - but it would have been the right thing to do. 

Like it or not, we have to be pragmatic - we need him to bankroll the club. I am not “supporting” him, just being realistic. 

If we can find a genuine buyer then happy days. I think it’s extremely unlikely. So we need him to learn lessons from his massive losses and build a squad of younger players where we can sell one/two a season and live within FFP. 

Stamping your feet and moaning will get us nowhere. 

If it in your blood, you support the club through thick and thin. 

It wasn't aimed at you

28 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Really?? It’s not that hard..I have 2 friends with a gazillion points who never ever go to an away game..therefore I am garaunteed 2 tickets for every away game..even the low allocations like burton etc..I get the tickets and they continue to harvest the points..jobs a good un

There won't be any away games this season

Guest The Horse

Strangely, it wasn't the play-off final team that got us in trouble financially.
It was the year after when we offered pay rises to the failures, bought in every player in the world we didn't need and then broke the camel's back with Jordan Rhodes just a few moments after we'd got Sam Winnall for £500k.
The play-off final failure team would have been well within limits.

Guest Grandad
24 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Like Hull?

Just now, The Horse said:

Strangely, it wasn't the play-off final team that got us in trouble financially.
It was the year after when we offered pay rises to the failures, bought in every player in the world we didn't need and then broke the camel's back with Jordan Rhodes just a few moments after we'd got Sam Winnall for £500k.
The play-off final failure team would have been well within limits.

Yes good point Horse

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
Just now, McRightSide said:

Fans complain commercial side of club not good enough

Fans complain about club trying to deter refunds

Brilliant 

Wow

That's incredibly weak

Most clubs this would be "f*ck the EFL and their iffy rules, let's get behind the club".  But our fans do nothing but cry and moan.  Everyone knew about the charges when they bought a season ticket and what the possible punishments were.  

Now the usual suspects are crying for a refund because we won't get promoted next season and we might be down the bottom again.

I'm not a Chansiri supporter, I'm a Wednesday supporter and until he sells the club (christ knows how) we're stuck with him.  

It's too f*cking simple to look at other clubs and say "well look how good they are", for every one of them there are 10 who aren't.  Not a single person was criticising him when we were walking down Wembley way, but the moment things don't go our way we're all moaning and blaming him personally for everything.  Is it his fault the team fell off a cliff at Christmas?  Is it his fault Bruce walked out after being backed a week before the start of the season?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just not bothered...

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Refunds/Season Tickets aren't anything to do with the commercial side of the club

Err. Where does most of the fan based revenue come from?

It’s not just anything to do with it, it’s basically it

Just now, Grandad said:

Wow

That's incredibly weak

XOXO

• Like 1