Refund season tickets NOW

Guest Grandad

1 minute ago, hk_owl said:

Mr Chansiri will be upset this morning. Remember, he said he is a Sheffield Wednesday fan and wants to pass the club on to his son.

Sure, he’s made mistakes and wasted a lot of money... Just like those other ‘fans’ who have bought season tickets and now want a refund.

Don’t worry though, when Monk has a pre-season... his own players and his own back room staff it’ll be HMSPTL and this will all be forgotten!

WAWAW

I wonder how many people who've bought a football club don't end up regretting it? Not many I bet. It must be so exciting at first, with the fans welcoming you, and dreaming of promotions etc. Almost always ends in tears sadly. Allen certainly regrets it, I bet Richards regrets getting involved, same with Culley and Hulley. Chansiri must have been regretting it for a couple of years now. Mandaric is the only one who was sensible enough to leave before it went pear shaped.

Guest hk_owl
19 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Mandaric is the only one who was sensible enough to leave before it went pear shaped.

Now Mandaric was a businessman... bought us for a quid, paid creditors what, £7-8m? and then sold on for £37.5m

I’ll take Chansiri and his gamble anyday over the “well run club”...

Edited by hk_owl

4 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

THIS is our lowest ebb.

Points deducted for the first time in our history.

25% of fans still behind this clown.

It's an absolute disgrace what he has done to our grand old club.

The EFL have caused us more damage by allowing Chansiri to carry on as normal than they have by deducting us points.

I really do fear for the future of the club.

25% of fans behind him ??  How do you know that then ?   

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

We have a billionaire 'running the club' (phrase used reservedly) and fans who have requested refunds from last season now have to wait up to 60 days from the end of July to see a refund from the games we couldn't see.

Our Chairman should refund all of them NOW.

And he should refund everybody who doesn't want to see the crap hand he's dealt us for next season

And then he should do us all a favour and leave

Absolutely appalled tonight. 

Are you actually stamping your feet too. Why appalled tonight? You knew what we'd done all along. Chairman guilty of spending too much of his own cash and getting caught out by ridiculous rules. He's the only one to give it a go. You're a goddam drama queen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I’m saying that sometimes it’s a fine line between success and failure. 

If we had turned up against Hull, the gamble would have paid off. 

One game ffs. 

Why do people think if we had won that game in 2016 we would be in any different position then we are now in 2020?

Yes Chansiri would have been a hero at the time but he still wouldn't really know how to run a football club and it would have all unravelled by now.

If you want evidence that winning that game in 2016 didnt automatically mean a golden future look at where Hull are now.

• Like 4

Guest Grandad
5 hours ago, Dot said:

Because I support SWFC, I got a decent price renewing as an early bird. We don't know the team for next season...I could give you many other reasons but do I really need to?

Untwist your knickers

In the original post I separated the 2. Refund everybody now who has requested a refund for the games missed. Not in 60 days

And refund anybody who was forced to buy a ridiculously early Early Bird that didn't know next season would be a complete write off

Whether he's a billionaire or not (he isn't) - he has consistently told fans he has unlimited funds but the EFL won't allow him to spend them. Despite evidence (lack of investment in Academy or Infrastructure) suggesting otherwise

Thankfully I didn't buy a season ticket for next year. I'd already decided I want no more of Hillsboro while he's here. Not going to fund his vanity project any more. Away games only for me.

Apologies to Lanzarote Owl. I'd been on the strong stuff and my anger at the club's reputation being dragged through the mud by our arrogant Chairman, as predicted for the last few years, got the better of me.

9 hours ago, Grandad said:

We have a billionaire 'running the club' (phrase used reservedly) and fans who have requested refunds from last season now have to wait up to 60 days from the end of July to see a refund from the games we couldn't see.

Our Chairman should refund all of them NOW.

And he should refund everybody who doesn't want to see the crap hand he's dealt us for next season

And then he should do us all a favour and leave

Absolutely appalled tonight. 

We may buy a season ticket for different reasons mine is to watch my team with my family it doesn't matter who the chairman is who the manager is one thing never changes WEDNESDAY are my club .

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest mkowl
16 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

We may buy a season ticket for different reasons mine is to watch my team with my family it doesn't matter who the chairman is who the manager is one thing never changes WEDNESDAY are my club .

Have to say I have had a similar attitude for years but I think I am similar to a lot of other people where frankly and sadly a line has been crossed.

A form of fatigue with it all. We could run a competition of when was the lowest ebb - but its the fact this is the next one.

For 15 years we sought that investor that could wake up this club from the mistakes of the past, move forward with a more solid foundation. The outcome is failure to do this. 

Like many i am not sure I have the energy to go through the downward slide part of this anymore, never quite sure if we have hit the bottom.

So many things have been done to disengage fans from the Club. Its hardly a surprise for now many of us will take a temporary leave of absence despite the fact it will hurt me more

Guest Grandad
31 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Seems we do

Since my Dad died 3 years ago, my son stopped going to watch local football instead, and my daughter announcing this season she's had enough of the crap and it's just not worth the money - I've been watching us alone.

Even back in my teens I preferred away games. Looking forward to those next season

I'll have to hand in my TrueFan ™ badge

38 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I know what you mean but the Sheffield Wednesday I started supporting are not the same Sheffield Wednesday they are now.

The prices and the way the club is being run is testing my patience and loyalty to almost breaking point.

Guest mkowl
18 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Seems we do

Since my Dad died 3 years ago, my son stopped going to watch local football instead, and my daughter announcing this season she's had enough of the crap and it's just not worth the money - I've been watching us alone.

Even back in my teens I preferred away games. Looking forward to those next season

I'll have to hand in my TrueFan ™ badge

There will be questions asked as to how you can get away tickets if not a home season ticket holder 

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

There will be questions asked as to how you can get away tickets if not a home season ticket holder 

I have more than enough points with my last 2 years ticket purchases and my Club 1867 gives me a season tickets worth of points every year

Guest mkowl
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Anyone can get any tickets any time

Not officially though - as what is the point of the points system 

4 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Are you actually stamping your feet too. Why appalled tonight? You knew what we'd done all along. Chairman guilty of spending too much of his own cash and getting caught out by ridiculous rules. Chairman guilty of totally fukking up our clubHe's the only one to give it a go. You're a goddam drama queen.

Corrected it for you

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I have more than enough points with my last 2 years ticket purchases and my Club 1867 gives me a season tickets worth of points every year

Fair enough 

You deserve it if you were one of the few daft enough to go for Club 1867 

Guest Grandad
Just now, mkowl said:

Fair enough 

You deserve it if you were one of the few daft enough to go for Club 1867 

I bought 2. One for my son. 

So that's 460 points a season.