Michael Hector

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Oh, I see very good, I like it when intelligent people post.   

A melancholy song about a guy named Hector who is no longer with us due to his own choices in life.

Even if we could afford his wages he would and did choose to play closer to home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Oh, I see very good, I like it when intelligent people post.   

Makes a change from reading your stuff! :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Meh, another good player but not one to lose sleep over.

Remind me how he’s doing in probably the most richly assembled squad in the division who couldn’t even make automatic in this poor league? 

I think if Bruce would have stayed it might have helped us to sign him. You say you wouldn’t ‘lose sleep over it’, but may I remind you of the amount of goals we have shipped since Christmas - might make you think twice 

Good player Hector on his day but he had some stinkers for us as well also he is not very quick compared to Iorfa but more dominant and has more presence,

Iorfa will get that with more experience, I think we will do well to keep Iorfa , I reckon there will be some interest in him 

5 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

How Fulham dished our £6million and who knows how much on wages for someone with 6 months left on their contract is insane. Glad we stayed away

Chelsea signed him in 2015, 5 years later at the age of 26 and having not played a single Premier League game he attracts that kind of fee with wages to match. 

Young players being handed life on a plate without actually achieving anything.....