Crowds back in autumn

28 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

Can’t see there being away fans to start with. If we can get ST holders in then they’ve not to worry about further refunds. How many we got? 18,000? Surely we can accommodate that

Don't think it will be that many as I doubt we've sold any since mid March.

1 hour ago, markg said:

Really hope so.

I haven't missed watching us play but have missed the routing of going to Hillsborough and talking to people around me much more than I thought I would. 

That's it isn't it?

Not just about the match but about the ritual, the routine, the occasion...

1 hour ago, markg said:

Really hope so.

I haven't missed watching us play but have missed the routing of going to Hillsborough and talking to people around me much more than I thought I would. 

Usually the 90 minutes of football spoils a fantastic day out with the lads. 

39 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I must be the unluckiest bloke in the world. I gave my season ticket away in February and left the country I was so pissed off. Looks like if I’m back by November I won’t have missed a single bloody game

It could've been worse, some people probably got a half season ticket for Christmas. 

Guest Timothy Fields
1 hour ago, Mickjj said:

Boris just announced 

Where will we playing our football? Championship, or league 1? Social distancing ourselves as far as possible from Premier League

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, camffiti said:

We'll be back in lockdown, after a Q shaped UFO lands, with an army of Bubonic Plague infested squirrels ... Just in time for the US election 

Ties in with what I heard.

29 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Only three months till we can spend £46 to watch Rhodes Joey and Oddjob!

what a time to be alive...

Or you could spend £20 like some of us to sit on kop and watch Iorfa, Hunt and Harris. 😎

• Like 3

I can't see football stadia being allowed any more than 1/3 capacity (each alternative row and then spacing between each family group on a row)

Can you see football fans agreeing to arrive at different times and also leaving row by row under direction after the final whistle?