Crowds back in autumn

1 minute ago, striker said:

Good news.

Being outside, does mitigate the risk. Perhaps if we left 2 seats free between individuals/families (could sit together), could apply some kind of reasonsble distancing measures. 

Put away fans in the cheese corner at leppings lane to give more access to socially distanced home supporters.

If we carry on playing like we are doing, we’ll be able to leave a lot more than 2 seats free

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I got the impression that the plan is a gradual increase in numbers to stadiums and concerts, he mumbled something about ‘While maintaining Corvid best practice’ which would obviously be impossible in a packed ground and many fans having been on the pop. Maybe 25-30% of capacity  initially?  It’ll be interesting how that pans out if so with especially at clubs with a high percentage of season ticked holders.

26 minutes ago, striker said:

Good news.

Being outside, does mitigate the risk. Perhaps if we left 2 seats free between individuals/families (could sit together), could apply some kind of reasonsble distancing measures. 

Put away fans in the cheese corner at leppings lane to give more access to socially distanced home supporters.

Can’t see there being away fans to start with. If we can get ST holders in then they’ve not to worry about further refunds. How many we got? 18,000? Surely we can accommodate that

I must be the unluckiest bloke in the world. I gave my season ticket away in February and left the country I was so pissed off. Looks like if I’m back by November I won’t have missed a single bloody game

• Haha 6

44 minutes ago, striker said:

Good news.

TBH I have a feeling that it will be home fans only at the outset.

56 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Keep it how it is until they can allow full capacity. What’s the point of letting like 10% in 

I should imagine it would start off somewhere between 25 and 40% with a gradual increase during season if there's no increase in spikes of virus. 

• Like 1