Crowds back in autumn

23 hours ago, Carole Baskin said:

I'm only responding to this because of the thread and your extreme response.

Leicester was locked down because of  two situations - working conditions for some people  (completely illegal on many levels), and living conditions for primarily the same people.    These people we all understand are of a different culture to what most on this website understand.    No one wants people in this country - or anywhere really, to have to live or work in these conditions.    It's not great and needs addressing quickly.

Unfortunately, some of those conditions exist in some parts of Sheffield too for a lot of people right now.    Indeed, Sheffield is now on the top 10 watch list for places under consideration for lockdown similar to Leicester.    

However I will concur with you - the wording of the post you wrote this reply too was quite some way off and sounded like a veiled racist post.

Veiled?  The dogs are still barking.  It was an absolutely disgusting post.

• Like 2

Guest Timothy Fields
On 17/07/2020 at 11:37, Carbone said:

Indeed and it will only be a limited number allowed I would imagine

Just the players then IMO

I do wonder about one thing - season ticket holders are likely to miss around 4 or 5 games of the start of the season.

How is that going to cut it with most fans - not just ours, but the nation over?

We've paid our money, ifollow doesn't cut the mustard.

The season coming needs putting back, not having a fast track turn around.    Anything else is just rinsing fans for all they are willing to give.

Edited by Carole Baskin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Carole Baskin said:

I do wonder about one thing - season ticket holders are likely to miss around 4 or 5 games of the start of the season.

How is that going to cut it with most fans - not just ours, but the nation over?

We've paid our money, ifollow doesn't cut the mustard.

The season coming needs putting back, not having a fast track turn around.    Anything else is just rinsing fans for all they are willing to give.

Season won't start until September and there's an international weekend so most likely 2 or 3 home games. 

9 hours ago, bradowl said:

Season won't start until September and there's an international weekend so most likely 2 or 3 home games. 

Prediction for allowing limited crowds back is October - not all SWFC season ticket holders are likely able to attend in the first phase of allowing stadiums to have fans again too.

Unless we open up say away end to home fans and not allow away fans - which may be out of our control anyway, I believe away fans won't be able to attend any game.

Edited by Carole Baskin

8 minutes ago, Carole Baskin said:

Prediction for allowing limited crowds back is October - not all SWFC season ticket holders are likely able to attend in the first phase of allowing stadiums to have fans again too.

Unless we open up say away end to home fans and not allow away fans - which may be out of our control anyway, I believe away fans won't be able to attend any game.

I can't see the point of allowing away fans to travel at this time it should be home fans in all areas

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

I think the bubble bit might right 

Not sure what else they could do in this respect.

With the amount of people on here who often say they have a season ticket but cant be bothered to go, those of us that do still want to attend should be fine!