THE EFL HEARING THREAD

38 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

When you put the picture up of that menu in the curry house in Whitby that had the phone number on I was tempted to give it a ring and ask them to put Neil on the phone - the big lad sat in the middle of the joint. I could then have asked you directly about lifting my ban, not sure how well it would have gone down with you 10 pints in though! :tango:

What Curry House?

lol

I don't remember a curry house?

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

I think they're holding out to finish 2nd bottom and that Wigan and ourselves will be punished pushing us below them taking us down along with the team finishing bottom. 

Even with Wigans -12 they are still 2 points in front of Barnsley, so Barnsley need to win one and hope that Wigan don't get any more points,

to pass them and hope that Hull and Luton don't get any more points

1 minute ago, the third man said:

Even with Wigans -12 they are still 2 points in front of Barnsley, so Barnsley need to win one and hope that Wigan don't get any more points,

to pass them and hope that Hull and Luton don't get any more points

Hull v Luton tomorrow. Massive game. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What Curry House?

lol

I don't remember a curry house?

I bet they won't forget you! 

16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Barnsley seem to forget they are bottom of the table because they have been crap all season. Sh1tty Mickey Mouse Club. 

They can count the points from their last 4 wins on 2 hands....  not many other clubs fans can do that...

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Spose you spend that much time on here you consider yourself part of the original owlstalk clique and can gob off how you want.

seeya!

Tbh, I`ve only just started posting again, I don`t really take to much seriously on here, I debate, mock and am a sarcy fecker, I expect the same back and more.

Seeya!, wunt wanna be ya!!!