THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Some bloke now saying Steve Cooper (Swansea manager) is in pub in Outibridge visiting his sold and told people clubs already know we’ve been docked 12 points. 

I very much doubt Steve cooper would know and would doubt Steve cooper would be in Sheffield night before a Swansea home game

6 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Some bloke now saying Steve Cooper (Swansea manager) is in pub in Outibridge visiting his sold and told people clubs already know we’ve been docked 12 points. 

I very much doubt Steve cooper would know and would doubt Steve cooper would be in Sheffield night before a Swansea home game

On the ******** in Sheffield a night before a home game against Bristol City, sounds about rate :duntmatter:

It’s not a dig at you by the way, I know you’re only sharing what you’ve heard. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

😄

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 21.23.32.jpg

It's unique

You get tons and tons and tons of food delivered in record time by fantastic delivery drivers

I love it

You can feed the whole street for £20

lol

But is it quality... or just quantity????

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 21.23.32.jpg

It's unique

You get tons and tons and tons of food delivered in record time by fantastic delivery drivers

I love it

You can feed the whole street for £20

lol

It must be a small street. My wife would consider that a snackette.

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Andromeda galaxy is the closest big galaxy to our Milky Way. At 2.5 million light-years away to get an answer from the giant receiver dish at Aricebo... 

Meanwhile, back on earth,.. Contact from the EFL via (admittedly) less sophisticated media seems to be a little bit more problematic.. 

Our Milky way has disappeared. I've eaten it. I've not had one for years.

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is there a media blackout regarding this issue?

Why aren’t the national newspapers asking the EFL when there will be an announcement?

Why aren’t the sports writers and journalists asking serious questions about this situation?

Im seeing a couple of articles about how it’s frustrating having to wait but haven’t seen one single article where a writer has documented their search for answers, about how they’ve contacted the EFL and asked for answers, how they’ve spoke to someone at the EFL and asked them what’s going on?

Why aren’t our journalists banging down their doors for an answer on what’s happening, why there is a delay, what’s causing this lack of final outcome etc?

Its because they all know the outcome

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is there a media blackout regarding this issue?

Why aren’t the national newspapers asking the EFL when there will be an announcement?

Why aren’t the sports writers and journalists asking serious questions about this situation?

Because apparently football doesn’t exist below the Premier League.