THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Oh f off Barnsley, it's not of your business.

This clutching on straws for a lifeline is desperate and shameless.

Staying up on a technicality is pathetic.

Oh, the irony 😂

4 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

I think they're holding out to finish 2nd bottom and that Wigan and ourselves will be punished pushing us below them taking us down along with the team finishing bottom. 

Maybe so, but given they are two points clear at the bottom the likelihood is that they will need to win at least one of their last 2 games even to manage that so what more clarity do they need? They need to look after their own results regardless. 

43 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Surely they cant deduct points until all appeals, including taking it to CAS have been exhausted!

If we were relegated then an appeal meant we weren't it would cause chaos!

DC would have EFL and other clubs in courts!

This has been going on for years.

Just  because you might be able to back date the sale of Hillsborough in the SWFC Accounts, doesn't mean you can't back date a points deduction.

I am not aware of any reason why it has to be sorted this season, other than rumour and hearsay it would be. The season has already been exteneded beyond the originally planned end.

If we start next season in the Championship then the points deduction will be in next seasons table.

28 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

When you put the picture up of that menu in the curry house in Whitby that had the phone number on I was tempted to give it a ring 

I did just that HBW .....

There was a reason why he was still sat on the toilet a week later in Blackpool you know .......

"Time to move on"

as they say.

Lv0vDic.gif.e382f1691d401aa1d595766493907e62.gif

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Surely they cant deduct points until all appeals, including taking it to CAS have been exhausted!

If we were relegated then an appeal meant we weren't it would cause chaos!

DC would have EFL and other clubs in courts!

Been saying the same for weeks, unless the start of next season is delayed, although how we and the other team affected by the decision can plan if that happens i don't know, there is no way the points will come off this season

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Are you honestly serious?  I've seen some crap on here but thats something else.

Turning it into a coffee morning old womens bitching session...wow..

Congratulations on that one.

What happened to post not poster?

Steady, lad, how dare you! I`ve never been to a coffee morning!!!