Practice Game at Hillsborough

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Not to keep banging the drum, and I get it’s essentially training, but there’s some textbook Pelupessy from 1.20-1.40. Absolutely gutless defending.

Practice or not, that effort to stop the shot on goal told me all about his commitment.

3 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Not to keep banging the drum, and I get it’s essentially training, but there’s some textbook Pelupessy from 1.20-1.40. Absolutely gutless defending.

I agree he should have jumped in two footed we don't need to look after our players

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

I agree he should have jumped in two footed we don't need to look after our players

There’s an argument the best players train how they play.

As above, his attempt to block a shot pretty much summed up the commitment we’ve seen from him in the games he’s played for us so far. 

7 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

he is an absolute waste of space. To be fair we don’t need a practice game to tell us that, anyone that has seen him play in the league for us will realise that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Imagine the abuse on here if Pelupessy would have lost the ball in the middle on the pitch like Hunt did.

WTF:

Many supporters don’t think Pelupessy has done anywhere near enough to warrant a new contract (myself included)

The problem with that now is that there will be a lot of focus on him as soon as things start to go wrong. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

There’s an argument the best players train how they play.

As above, his attempt to block a shot pretty much summed up the commitment we’ve seen from him in the games he’s played for us so far. 

I'm not pessy fan but picking up on something in a practice game is abit low

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I'm not pessy fan but picking up on something in a practice game is abit low

Had Luongo done the same, it would have been brilliant the way he was jockeying him which forced the player to have a weak shot.

lol

12 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Imagine the abuse on here if Pelupessy would have lost the ball in the middle on the pitch like Hunt did.

WTF:

Do you mean to that tackle from Bannon where he took the man first because he can only tackle with his left foot ?

• Haha 1