15 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Probably man of the match yesterday with his ability to get the ball back into play quickly, and showing more passion than most of the players.

If you simply disagree or ask him a difficult question on twitter he blocks you.

Some fans on here think he is some sort of legend.

Part of the problem imo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Probably man of the match yesterday with his ability to get the ball back into play quickly, and showing more passion than most of the players.

that’s exactly what he is - the most paid ball boy in history. 

Jumps up and waves his arms about, no one pays one bit of attention, then sits down again next to 14 other staff members 

Clear out starts with the back room staff in the summer in my opinion 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

When did accepting abuse from idiots on social media become a requirement for people involved in football?

It isnt Nigel....its wrong just like that idiot ( wigan) that keeps tweeting Windass.

But Bullen, disagree with anything - Blocked!

Cringes the life out of me after a win when he starts sharing all clips saying how amazing all the things our players do.

Should be first out the door. Too comfy and too much of a constant in bad regimes. Let managers bring in their own staff and let us judge them properly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Grandad said:

When did accepting abuse from idiots on social media become a requirement for people involved in football?

Exactly. It's also hilarious how flouncey people get after they've been blocked as well. 

28 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

An integral part of 5 years of failure.

A defensive coach of a shambolic defence.

Enough said.

What, you're saying the detailed warm up sessions of launching the ball as high as possible for our defenders to head it as far as possible isn't working and isn't a method that is used by all the top teams.... 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

What, you're saying the detailed warm up sessions of launching the ball as high as possible for our defenders to head it as far as possible isn't working and isn't a method that is used by all the top teams.... 

It worked in the 90's.

If it's not broken...

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Thought it was the pigeons, they got in Derby's way more than we did first half

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

If you simply disagree or ask him a difficult question on twitter he blocks you.

Some fans on here think he is some sort of legend.

Part of the problem imo.

The fact he’s on twitter isn’t great in my opinion 

The fact adult males try and chat to him on it is even worse!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

An integral part of 5 years of failure.

A defensive coach of a shambolic defence.

Enough said.

2 finishes in the top 6.
4th, 6th and 3rd best defence in the division over 3 seasons. 

I agree Bullen should go, but the above hardly constitutes failure. 

1 hour ago, torres said:

that’s exactly what he is - the most paid ball boy in history. 

Jumps up and waves his arms about, no one pays one bit of attention, then sits down again next to 14 other staff members 

Clear out starts with the back room staff in the summer in my opinion 

I'm inclined to agree that we need a clear out and think Bullen is probably above his station as number 2.

However, he has a better record than Garry Monk in charge of us this season. After watching the QPR game which turned out to be Bullen's last game in charge this season I was of the opinion that we desperately needed a more experienced manager.

We have since produced far more inept performances under Monk. 

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'm inclined to agree that we need a clear out and think Bullen is probably above his station as number 2.

However, he has a better record than Garry Monk in charge of us this season. After watching the QPR game which turned out to be Bullen's last game in charge this season I was of the opinion that we desperately needed a more experienced manager.

We have since produced far more inept performances under Monk. 

The role he gets tends to have an upsurge in results for most teams in most leagues for some reason 

A quick 4 or 5 game boost 

There can be a role for him still. He gets the club, he gets the culture, I have no doubt whatsoever he wants the best for everyone involved - I just think maybe it’s best for all parties to part ways for the time being 

A fresh start for everyone 

1 hour ago, kristmace said:

2 finishes in the top 6.

Nice double bluff Bully. We aren't falling for it.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, torres said:

The fact he’s on twitter isn’t great in my opinion 

The fact adult males try and chat to him on it is even worse!!

In whole I agree, I know he was getting stick from a few morons that was out of order but unless you fully backed him with all his comments he just blocked you that quite frankly I thought was a bit weird.

He should've just used his brain and stayed off it whilst the heat was on imo.

2 hours ago, kristmace said:

2 finishes in the top 6.

Our defence has no defence, and you've only got to look at how inept we are at defending during the last few minutes over the season. That and the numerous basic errors committed by individuals of the sort not so common to other teams at this level. It's becoming the norm rather than a one-off for us to gift the opposition at least one goal. Shambolic!

Edited by Beauchief Owl