On 01/03/2020 at 09:43, 0114 said:

Cringes the life out of me after a win when he starts sharing all clips saying how amazing all the things our players do.

Should be first out the door. Too comfy and too much of a constant in bad regimes. Let managers bring in their own staff and let us judge them properly. 

Of ALL the things to get annoyed about, you chose this? 

• Like 1

It's good to have continuity behind the scenes  - of course it is 

You see people like the kit man that has been at a club ages - loves the club, knows the fans etc etc, puts new players at ease, helps with the team bonding, part of the fabric of the place 

I think it's less common and less likely to work when that person has or should have some serious authority around the place.

I put bullen in the same category as pressman! Some fans only ever remember the good bits but they both got replaced on a regular basis and both seem to ‘linger’ only to get wheeled out again when somethings gone pear shaped again!!  Bullen shouldn’t be near our first team and monk shouldn’t have to have accepted the back room dross he inherited!! Bruce came with his 2 man team, monks got bullen!! Straight up wrong

9 hours ago, davey_wells said:

Of ALL the things to get annoyed about, you chose this? 

What makes you think this is the only thing I’m annoyed about?

It all relates back to Chansiri’s running of the club. Too many comfortable people, staff and players.