Lee Bowyer !

Charlton were shocking but just what we needed after the run we've been on. Even so, they dominated the first 15 minutes but we grew into the game and once we realised how carp they were we went for it. We were there for the taking really before the game started so for them to play like that was criminal. Hopefully we've turned the corner now.

It wasn't good to watch...and yea the timewasting tactics were annoying...But I'd settle for us doing the same given their position....

My problem with Bowyer is not simply holding his hands up , saying fair enough...and trying to pretend they deserved something out of a game they tried to spoil for 80 minutes.

Charlton ended up with exactly what they deserved last night...The only remarkable fact was that they were not put to bed earlier...thats it plain and simple

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

It wasn't good to watch...and yea the timewasting tactics were annoying...But I'd settle for us doing the same given their position....

My problem with Bowyer is not simply holding his hands up , saying fair enough...and trying to pretend they deserved something out of a game they tried to spoil for 80 minutes.

Charlton ended up with exactly what they deserved last night...The only remarkable fact was that they were not put to bed earlier...thats it plain and simple

We are on an awful run with low confidence. I’ve no idea why they tried to run the clock down when they could have just gone for us. Looking at the forums the Charlton fans are very pissed off about it and I don’t blame them.