Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Barnsley, Luton and Reading our next 3 league games. 3 very winnable games if the players turn up. Let’s really get back on track and get 9 points and get amongst the play offs again. 

The league is turning out like this, and many clubs will be thinking the same.

With Wickham and the other two signings in the line up should make us a totally different proposition and hopefully we can stay in touch for the next two months, then who knows what can happen come the last six games.

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Lot of pontificating from some these past few weeks but one major issue is how shït we’ve been since our only decent striker got injured. We now have other decent strikers. Let’s hope they hit the ground running.

Come on

I hope you've hit the nail on the head there. 

Great OMDT again. I agree with a lot of your points, especially social media. 

I wish we could turn the Internet off and roll back to 1991.

Alas, here we are. 

1-3 today. A great away performance with a debut deuce from Wickham. 

By 5pm owlstalk will be awash with Fred's of FA Cup joy and promotions, until next week anyway. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY 

Edited by Womble Owl

Right as usual m'lord. I think a lot stems from as you say not many wanting Monk in the first place and a lot expecting him to leave sooner rather than later due to his short shelf life at previous clubs?

I'm not sure he's going to succeed here and he does seem to be going through the motions particularly when facing the media? I think the problems are further up the food chain and until a manager gets a free reign to do what's needed we're either going to continue to tread water or actually end up drowning?

That said, Wickham to score the goal in a Wednesday 1-0 win :blink:

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Anyone had a sniff of the team yet?

WTF:

Just had a waft of Ferret muck, dried urine and chip fat eminate its way in my direction, so I am guessing Barnsley have just stepped off their team coach.

That pish we've been putting out over the last month has killed all positive vibes. Need a decent performance just a much as a win for me. Show the fans that we can play some decent stuff. Sneaking a 1 niller with hoofball will do little to appease a lot of fans, me included to be honest. 

11 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Brilliant as always snoots and I have to agree with you on the point of everyone was saying that Bruce needs time to fix the team but monk isn't afforded the same opportunity, sometimes I think some of our fans are happy to see us lose just so they could say I told you so, anyway I think we will win 3-1 uto 

Bruce is the most successful championship manager of all time.

Monk has never achieved anything except failure at every club hes been at 

Maybe that's why...... 

1 minute ago, Kenners3896 said:

Bruce is the most successful championship manager of all time.

Monk has never achieved anything except failure at every club hes been at 

Maybe that's why...... 

This is why I’d have Bruce back tomorrow

Just our luck his boyhood club came knocking FFS