Westwood

4 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Was Bates ever NOT banished to the U23s?

By all accounts (according to my source), he has a stinker of an attitude, same with the other two. 

Hutch and Westwood have been good (perhaps great) servants, but you can't have players undermining manager after manager. 

Breeds a culture that can have such a negative impact going forward. 

We really need to start moving on from the 2016 play off final team. We did anyway, before all this nonsense. 

11 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Not true. Was named on the bench twice. Which is why this whole rumor is rounduns! Monk and Westwood must have had a fall out. Otherwise it makes zero sense as he’s far better than Wildsmith and in my opinion at least, still better than Dawson 

He’s better than wild smith but hes not better than Dawson. The games he’s played this year , he’s been cack. I just wish he’d fizz off somewhere . Thinks he’s a big shot but I’m reality he’s a past it 2nd tier keeper who’s long had his day 

Seems to be lots of updates from the club site and social media about fletchers recovery from his injury. Strange that we don’t see or hear any updates about KW “injury” which seemed to coincide with dropping 2 howlers against Swansea followed by the WBA game.

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

By all accounts (according to my source), he has a stinker of an attitude, same with the other two. 

Hutch and Westwood have been good (perhaps great) servants, but you can't have players undermining manager after manager. 

Breeds a culture that can have such a negative impact going forward. 

We really need to start moving on from the 2016 play off final team. We did anyway, before all this nonsense. 

spot on bud, but imo both should play cos they are better than who we are currently playing

20 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Seems to be lots of updates from the club site and social media about fletchers recovery from his injury. Strange that we don’t see or hear any updates about KW “injury” which seemed to coincide with dropping 2 howlers against Swansea followed by the WBA game.

Think they are dangling a carrot that Fletcher may be fit for the city game