Westwood

5 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Just seen and spoken to in hotel in Chester, to quote deal done to play for Huddersfield sat ,eleventh hour Wednesday decided they wanted a fee and scuppered deal ,says he only signed new contract because of Bruce!

Lying fat barsteweard

5 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Just seen and spoken to in hotel in Chester, to quote deal done to play for Huddersfield sat ,eleventh hour Wednesday decided they wanted a fee and scuppered deal ,says he only signed new contract because of Bruce!

tumblr_my2mn6vgxR1seqmxso1_500.gif

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

I don't believe you.

Would seem strange agreeing to a loan deal which basically takes him to the end of his contract - surely it would just be a permanent transfer with Huddersfield taking over his contract?

Personally, I'd rather he stayed here until the summer. Too much reliance on Dawson with Wildsmith having been injured for so long; who knows what that's done to his development.