Westwood

12 hours ago, fatbloke said:

Just seen and spoken to in hotel in Chester, to quote deal done to play for Huddersfield sat ,eleventh hour Wednesday decided they wanted a fee and scuppered deal ,says he only signed new contract because of Bruce!

heard the same

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wanted him for a while. I believe they offered him a deal in the summer before he signed an extension with us. 

But surely they wouldn’t want him on loan at a time when he isn’t fit enough to be on the bench never mind play

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wanted him for a while. I believe they offered him a deal in the summer before he signed an extension with us. 

Changed manager since then and remember they turned us down to have control over recruitment according to the DC haters now here they are accepting this Bol1ocks.

Anything at all to attack the chairman is all good though, right?

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t true, put it that way. 

Yeah could well be, but you yourself have posted all sorts of stuff you’ve heard that turns out wrong. Don’t see why someone posting ‘heard the same’ is any grounds for getting carried away.

Just now, Sonny said:

Yeah could well be, but you yourself have posted all sorts of stuff you’ve heard that turns out wrong. Don’t see why someone posting ‘heard the same’ is any grounds for getting carried away.

Exactly the ‘heard the same’ is probably as a result of this very thread. I mean KW unless KW presented the information to a group of people in one of the hotel conference rooms.

Some of our fans are fu caked in the head 

I have always said, you need a goalie who is a tail. The best goalies always are, they are people you would want to spend zero time with off the pitch. They blame everyone but themselves for goals conceded, have their own special little drills and routines which are better than everyone else’s, and are generally disagreeable and arrogant. A nice friendly goalie is usually a bad goalie.

we all know the stories about KW , he very much fits the mould but all good goalies do.

it was an absolute rickett giving him a new contract, same with Lee, as I said at the time. In fact had I been Bruce , and if was monk now , I would be in the market for a new first team goalie and would look to sell Dawson who is decent but we can get better. 

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Changed manager since then and remember they turned us down to have control over recruitment according to the DC haters now here they are accepting this Bol1ocks.

Anything at all to attack the chairman is all good though, right?

Not really an attack on the chairman. I just think this could be true. 

20 hours ago, fatbloke said:

Just seen and spoken to in hotel in Chester, to quote deal done to play for Huddersfield sat ,eleventh hour Wednesday decided they wanted a fee and scuppered deal ,says he only signed new contract because of Bruce!

Yea, just about as believable as your several 'ITK' posts about Jordan Rhodes last August.WTF: