Westwood

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Westwood was an excellent keeper for Wednesday for a while, its a shame its all gone slightly sour.

It’s a shame yes but gone sour because of his own doing. His refusal to compete with Dawson for the no1 spot shows what kind of professional he is to be honest.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Thanks for sharing mate.

Makes a lot of sense.

Do you know if Lord Lucan is still alive though?

I never believed for a second that Lucan was still alive, imagine my surprise to hear he was apparently outside the hotel looking after Westwood’s jack Russell :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s a shame yes but gone sour because of his own doing. His refusal to compete with Dawson for the no1 spot shows what kind of professional he is to be honest.

If this is correct then agree, a real shame. Been brilliant for Wednesday, appeared to have the passion and enjoy it here then blown it all if the stories are true. How disappointing. 

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

why would westwood be in chester? he lives in Sheffield . and as far as  I know between us and Huddersfield is Penistone , chester is 2 hours away . I wont be surprised if westwood has got face on etc but cant believe this story. 

Lives in Manchester ?

10 hours ago, cowl said:

Surely that makes this more believable then?

They signed Lossl in the final hour of deadline day too.

I mean this guy can barely write a coherent sentence and his last revelation was starting a thread to state that Rhodes to Norwich was a done deal on deadline day in August as he had 'herd' it from a good source.

Westwood uses social media enough to comment himself but instead chooses to tell this guy all about it in passing in a hotel in Chester on a Monday morning? At least he has revealed more about it to make it appear more credible......