Fox linked with Champ teams

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's had a few loud groans from the crowd but nothing like the crap players have had in the past.  He's tough enough to ride that out.

Id argue he’s ridden it out and came out of it looking a decent player. Now will it make him want to sign a contract with us vs someone else I don’t know. I know if it were me boo’d as I approached work and someone else offered me better terms my loyalty wouldn’t be with my current employers. 

12 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's had a few loud groans from the crowd but nothing like the crap players have had in the past.  He's tough enough to ride that out.

Some of our fans booed his name when it was announced pre-match.

I'd say that's a pretty crap way to treat one of our players.

11 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Some of our fans booed his name when it was announced pre-match.

I'd say that's a pretty crap way to treat one of our players.

Must have been at least a dozen people. 

There are louder boo’s at a pantomime 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

People forget that it used to be commonplace.

John Pearson got dogs abuse.

34 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Id argue he’s ridden it out and came out of it looking a decent player. Now will it make him want to sign a contract with us vs someone else I don’t know. I know if it were me boo’d as I approached work and someone else offered me better terms my loyalty wouldn’t be with my current employers. 

LoL no comment  

21 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Fox heard it, as did Bullen, as both commented on it afterwards.

Like I say, it's a pretty crap way to treat one of our players.

Im not condoning the 12 or so people that did it but it was the weakest boo of all time 

It was blown out of all proportion almost as much as his current form has been 

25 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

People forget that it used to be commonplace.

John Pearson got dogs abuse.

Chris Morris?....Damn near ruined him..for us...Went on to play for Celtic?

Fox has had a few groans went the teams went up..Never remember fans booing while he was playing...

I mean fans grumble if Fletch is unfit...Happens all over.

Credit to Fox, he walks around the pitch applauding the fans after every game...So i doubt it scares him

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Chris Morris?....Damn near ruined him..for us...Went on to play for Celtic?

Oh I'd forgotten Chris, he got crucified.

Maybe I'm imagining it, but back then It wasn't unusual for the crowd to boo every touch of a player they didn't like?

1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

Oh I'd forgotten Chris, he got crucified.

Maybe I'm imagining it, but back then It wasn't unusual for the crowd to boo every touch of a player they didn't like?

Sterland copped a fair bit, when he first started ....It always happens when the teams not doing well...never done it meself..its daft...Even when Ola Tidman pretended to be unconscious in the LDV against Blackpool....

Worst Ive seen was for Tidman when he came on in a night match..I think  at Peterborough away....I forget who the keeper was that got injured...did his knee taking a goal kick...Ola runs on infront of the Wednesday terrace..I was embarrased..it was up close personal and bloody ridiculous

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Sterland copped a fair bit, when he first started ....It always happens when the teams not doing well...never done it meself..its daft...Even when Ola Tidman pretended to be unconscious in the LDV against Blackpool....

Worst Ive seen was for Tidman when he came on in a night match..I think  at Peterborough away....I forget who the keeper was that got injured...did his knee taking a goal kick...Ola runs on infront of the Wednesday terrace..I was embarrased..it was up close personal and bloody ridiculous

I missed the Tidman era.

I moved to NYC in 2003, and theres... Lot's to do at night…