Team vs Charlton

Dawson

Odubajo   Lees  Iorfa  Fox

Hutchinson  Bannan  Luongo

FF   Fletcher  Harris

Subs - Nuhui, Rhodes, Reach, Thornily, Keeper (Westwood or whoever is fit), Murhpy, Lee

Just think we either to re-introduce either Rhodes or Winall back into the squad as they are more of a penalty box striker, something we don't have in the current squad. We just have battering rams or wingers

14 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Please, for the love of god...

Dawson

Odubajo

Iorfa

Lees

Fox

Harris

Luongo

Bannan

Forestieri

Fletcher

Nuhiu

Some height up top and creativity in midfield, we need to get on the front foot from the off. 

I agree, a good strong team. It is time to drop Reach and give Forestieri the chance from the off.

4 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Dawson

Moses

Lees

Iorfa

Fox

Luongo

Hutch

Bannan

Harris

Fletch

FF

I want us to push these wingers more forward. Yes, they will need to track back like Monk wants us to but I want to see the closer to fletcher. 

Yep same for me. 

20 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Please, for the love of god...

Dawson

Odubajo

Iorfa

Lees

Fox

Harris

Luongo

Bannan

Forestieri

Fletcher

Nuhiu

Some height up top and creativity in midfield, we need to get on the front foot from the off. 

Nuhui and Fletch ain't working...ffs

Hi, not posted here for some time. Whatever team you put out should be enough to do the job, the number of injuries we have at the moment is just ridiculous. One senior midfielder available, possibly two if Oztumer makes it, the rest are kids. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Addick said:

Hi, not posted here for some time. Whatever team you put out should be enough to do the job, the number of injuries we have at the moment is just ridiculous. One senior midfielder available, possibly two if Oztumer makes it, the rest are kids. 

Thanks for taking time to post. We can’t finish for toffee and we are the gift that keeps on giving. Overall we are playing well but given the above 2 issues, we can’t get over the line. Cheers

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Addick said:

Be 2 nil victory for your boys then lol

• Like 1

Dawson

Moses

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Hutch

Bannan

Murphy

Harris

Fessi

Fletch

Fessi playing behind Fletch. Number 10 role but playing nearly 4-4-2. We may concede more but i want to roll the dice and see if we put more up top can we score more? If we get hammered might be back to 4-3-3. But i think worth a roll of the dice of playing 4-2-3-1 really, but Fessi pushed right up just behind Fletch. I would be asking Bannan to get it and launch quick balls up for pace of Murphy and Harris for counter attacks. It might not work. But worth ago, using the leicester model a little.

Harsh on Reach, lee and Luongo, But we need more than 1 system. I would try this to try score a few on the road on the counter. For this i would have Winnall on the bench rather than Nuhiu, as he would work better in a counter attacking team.