Lets not forget one thing.

On 16/11/2019 at 09:26, 109Waddle said:

If chansiri was to put us up for sale, can’t imagine what his asking price would be???

Not sure new owners are the answer either. Better the devil you know and all that.

Are FFP breaches relinquished under a new owner, or would a new owner still carry the previous penalty for any breaches of the rules?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, poite said:

Excuses nothing. We nearly went up and didnt. 

It's his job and his responsibility to ensure our spending remains sustainable regardless of how much people and he wants promotion. 

He splashed money around like a madman and has tried to compensate with 'tricks' to get us out of the mire. 

Heard it said many times on here that 'the people complaining should get real because it was worse before he came etc etc..'

Well my response to that remains the same. Chansiri will put us back in the position we were in pre-Milan. 

He is and will destroy us.

Not sure he’ll destroy us, but I’m certainly unconvinced he’ll ever get us where he wants us to be. Suspect he’s more bothered about promotion than some on here, I don’t think he’s been under this much pressure to sort his own mess out, and hasn’t a clue how to do it.

8 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Quote from Ben Blooms youtube page

"you'd probably get some sympathy if you got behind the club instead of lodging yourself up Chansiri's backside and making a home there. You've got a terrible owner, but unlike Hull, Blackpool, Bolton and Bury, you seem to support his stupidity. Why? Because you can say you have a rich owner? Price of everything, value of nothing. You don't have to look far for sensibly run clubs competing and getting promotion, especially if you're based in Sheffield, but everyone supports him robbing Peter to pay Paul with season tickets, making companies up to plug gaps in the finances, making kits in house to save money and then charging more than Adidas and Nike etc"

As the recent High Court case showed Sheffield United were being run shambolically, they got lucky by the fact that one of the best English managers that has emerged for years (it pains me to type that) happened to be a fan and was there to be picked up from a league below. Making kits wasn't to save money it was to increase profit rather than it going to a third party.

Who is this Blooms idiot?

5 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

As the recent High Court case showed Sheffield United were being run shambolically, they got lucky by the fact that one of the best English managers that has emerged for years (it pains me to type that) happened to be a fan and was there to be picked up from a league below. Making kits wasn't to save money it was to increase profit rather than it going to a third party.

Who is this Blooms idiot?

Benjamin Bloom does really good championship reviews and videos.  He travels all around the country watching matches and sometimes 2 in 1 day.

This was a random comment underneath which I argued against.  Thought it was strange that a few people on here agreed with it.  

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Benjamin Bloom does really good championship reviews and videos.  He travels all around the country watching matches and sometimes 2 in 1 day.

This was a random comment underneath which I argued against.

He may do but he clearly doesn't know enough about Sheffield football to have an opinion.

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think previous penalties will still stand.

Otherwise knowing Chansiri he would just sell SWFC to his wife who will appoint him as Chairman.

But not until the transfer window has closed, so will need to wait another season to rebuild 

7 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Are FFP breaches relinquished under a new owner, or would a new owner still carry the previous penalty for any breaches of the rules?

God knows, what I do know is I'm hoping like feck Red Bull are still loitering with intent like they were last November.

They are looking to break into the lucrative English market and we have been talked about as one of the teams they have highlighted.

I can but hope.

If he fancied gambling some of his fortune on sporting chance he should have taken himself off to Happy Valley racecourse. Director’s duty of care requirements don’t have a get out for well intentioned but hopeless gamblers.

Edited by kobayashi

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 00:09, Lump On said:

I have heard a lot of Chansiri bashing and also read a lot given the recent news but lets not forget that the gamble he made in his big spending almost came off when we lost in the playoff final, if we had won that game all this would not exsist. We rolled the dice for the first time in almost 15 years and now we are paying the price but it could have all been different. for me personally I still can't get over not beating Huddersfield the following season, we would have easily beaten Reading at Wembly as they where a very poor team fortunate to find themselves in that position.

So blame Chansiri all you want and of course he should be held accountable but if that 90 mins @ Wembley had gone differently the gamble pays off and its happily ever after.

If I had a 12" co ck I'd be working in the adult film industry and banging fit birds every day for a living.

…….Instead I have to make do with 10 inches and work in an office.

Jeezus Christ.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Steelman said:

If I had a 12" co ck I'd be working in the adult film industry and banging fit birds every day for a living.

…….Instead I have to make do with 10 inches and work in an office.

Jeezus Christ.

Do you understand how hindsight works?