Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Get Voting!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vulva manage to sneak his remaining Chutney into fortress Hillsbrough?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 14:00

So frustrating. 

They let themselves down time and time again. 

Much to admire about the way they fought back and I think deservedly took the lead...but then we just completely lost the plot. 

Even then, Westwood makes an outstanding save to keep it at 2-1 and we still couldn't see the game out. 

We would have been back in the play offs if we had seen that out. Drive me nuts. 

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

We just can't beat anyone even remotely decent. Tough month ahead unfortunately. 

Thing is...we should be able to beat them. 

Most of them are not better than us and yet we continually undo all the good work that is going on out on the pitch. 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Mind, considering we lost to Blackburn last week,  this isn't a bad point.

It’s a terrible point. 2-1 up with 2 minutes left. See a game out and don’t start pooing your pants. Absolutely shocking for a second week in a row. They just go into a blind panic when they have to defend a lead. 

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s a terrible point. 2-1 up with 2 minutes left. See a game out and don’t start pooing your pants. Absolutely shocking for a second week in a row. They just go into a blind panic when they have to defend a lead. 

No such thing as a terrible point in my experience. 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

This group of players have bottlers and nearly men etched in their DNA.

So sick of it. 

And yet we still have the same core of them still here, we're a family aren't we according to DC, it's our own fault as a club, a few decent performances from them towards the end of the season and the same fans will be calling for new contracts and round and round we'll go. 

Too sentimental our fans. 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

No such thing as a terrible point in my experience. 

Sorry, but I disagree. 

Eventually, drawing games that you should be winning will comeback to bite you on the arse. 

• Like 1

Just now, RichieB said:

And yet we still have the same core of them still here, we're a family aren't we according to DC, it's our own fault as a club, a few decent performances from them towards the end of the season and the same fans will be calling for new contracts and round and round we'll go. 

Too sentimental our fans. 

Yep. 2 year deal for Westwood in the summer. Jesus wept.