Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Get Voting!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vulva manage to sneak his remaining Chutney into fortress Hillsbrough?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 14:00

1 hour ago, newbster said:

We have a real problem with game management how points we have lost late on in games

A few weeks ago I remember in press conference Monk being asked “how good is it that the team have never conceded in the last 15 mins of the first or second half”

I remember thinking - that will happen now. And guess what ? ...

3 minutes ago, PriceAPP said:

A few weeks ago I remember in press conference Monk being asked “how good is it that the team have never conceded in the last 15 mins of the first or second half”

I remember thinking - that will happen now. And guess what ? ...

Lack of concentration when we think the points are in the bag.. Can't lie it's a worry

17 minutes ago, Morepork said:

100%. So much worse because we've known this about so many of our players for several years but chosen to overlook it.

How is that Monks fault ?

answer it’s not 

So we need to get used to stuff like this happening until he has had chance to put his mark on the playing staff 

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

answer it’s not 

So we need to get used to stuff like this happening until he has had chance to put his mark on the playing staff 

Hang on a minute......who even mentioned Monk?

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

answer it’s not 

Just saying that what’s in the past is exactly that ,Monk needs to be backed and he will change the mindset 

we played some good stuff today and very unlucky not to take the points over a good side with an exceptional away record 

50 minutes ago, newbster said:

Lack of concentration when we think the points are in the bag.. Can't lie it's a worry

Looked more like panic than lack of concentration. 

Some very poor poor decision making. Palmer particularly made two bad choices that handed them the ball. 

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Not just Westwood to blame for that. Poor from Fox giving away the corner and obviously Murphy with the awful clearance 

What did you want Fox to do ?

He didn't get the shout from Westwood so had to try deal with the cross which he did 

That goal was all Westwood

3 hours ago, Eastern said:

Mostly disappointed that Morgan Fox’s epic first goal for Wednesday wasn’t the winner.

Wasn't actually his first goal. He scored a header against Norwich when we beat them 5-1 a few seasons ago. I share your point though. I was gutted for him that it wasn't the winner. Still I'm sure he'll have enjoyed that moment. 

• Thanks 1