Garry Monk "I'll give it everything"

5 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Yeah you’re right

my face resembles that tonight

Not happy at all but I’ll be reyt by morning 

Nice bottle of wine + good nights kip world will seem a better place. Not the best appointment possible but nowhere near the worst. 

23 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Nice bottle of wine + good nights kip world will seem a better place. Not the best appointment possible but nowhere near the worst. 

Guess so. Long walk with the dog tomorrow morning might do it. Followed by a bacon sarnie and pint pot of tea 

Now...yer see...that video of him does not convince me. Far too much looking away avoiding “camera contact”. I’m very surprised by this appointment, and don’t expect him to be successful...far too shifty for my liking. If I was a player I’d want someone who could look me in the eye and be straight.

Mr Miyagi....”look eye, Daniel san, look eye!”

6 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Not really but saying he was going to give it everything? Really? 

" What's your message to your new fans"

"I'm going to give it everything".

Righty oh great.

Anything else?

Feels like an appointment for the sake of making an appointment.

Hope i'm wrong but this club just goes from bad to worse to worse still.

Jesus.  Any excuse to moan.

Monk will be absolutely fine. We are going to have a very relaxing mid table season, no stress of going up or going down. I am sure we will have plenty of fans kicking the cat when we lose but we are nowhere near strong enough for promotion and far too good for relegation , much like the last two seasons in fact.

Monk will guide us nicely to 10th, then if he hasn’t been hounded out by the ‘ he is tactical inept and doesn’t have the Pashun ‘ brigade , he can get on with releasing the rest of the hop a longs and Werthers original brigade and build a new team.