A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Anyway, are you guys ready for your big anniversary?

20 years since you were last in the Premier League. Are you going to bake a cake?

1 hour ago, HRH said:

For me to change the definition of a massacre the has to be a definitive description. There isn’t, it’s subjective.

But, as we’ve all now agreed on, the goal difference is irrelevant, as it’s the context of the game that ‘massacre’ is referred to.

The fact you guys were so sure of yourselves, and we turned up with Leon Clarke and a teenager upfront and pulled your pants down.

And that we used that victory as a catalyst to gain promotion to the Premier League. And stay there. And become one of the most talked about team in the world.

Bet that stings lads.

The goal difference is irrelevant when talking about a massacre?

Well in that case our 1-0 win it Hillsborough was a massacre as (going on your logic)....

We were under dogs.

It was the Derby “you could afford to lose”.

What was it 5 points ahead and 2 games in hand?

The fact you guys were so sure of yourselves, and we turned up with Chris O’Grady and a 34 year old up front and pulled your pants down.

We went on to dominate for about 7/8 seasons after.

Whereas after your win at Hillsborough you went on to finish 10th in the league.

So in fact as you claim goal difference is irrelevant on whether a match is a massacre, going on your logic that 1-0 win was more of a massacre than your 4-2 win.

Wow, I can’t believe I’ve actually witnessed a 1-0 massacre.

You're an idiot.lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HRH said:

For me to change the definition of a massacre the has to be a definitive description. There isn’t, it’s subjective.

But, as we’ve all now agreed on, the goal difference is irrelevant, as it’s the context of the game that ‘massacre’ is referred to.

The fact you guys were so sure of yourselves, and we turned up with Leon Clarke and a teenager upfront and pulled your pants down.

And that we used that victory as a catalyst to gain promotion to the Premier League. And stay there. And become one of the most talked about team in the world.

Bet that stings lads.

:tango:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, markowl said:

A top 5 finish gets on your Honours Board?

How tinpot.

Champions of Great Britain, a Charity Shield they didn’t actually win, founder members of the Premier League, third division champions and a defeat to us in 1993 gets on their honours board.... of course a top 5 finish gets on their honours board!!!!lol

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Champions of Great Britain, a Charity Shield they didn’t actually win, founder members of the Premier League, third division champions and a defeat to us in 1993 gets on their honours board.... of course a top 5 finish gets on their honours board!!!!lol

What about 4th division champion, is that on as well

Need to be a special team to win that

2 hours ago, HRH said:

Bet that stings lads.

No we haven't, you've made that up. We've all agreed the opposite of that except for you. Goal difference is the only measure of a massacre in football. We annihilated you at Wembley in the biggest ever Sheffield derby in terms of the way we played and the chances we had. We humiliated you in front of a worldwide audience but we only won 2 1 so we don't refer to it as a massacre despite the 'context'.  We've been really shiiit for the last 20 years and you should have avenged boxing day during that period but you haven't. Maybe that's why you try to build this 2 goal win up more than any other 2 goal win either team has had in the last 40 years.

8 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Just watched the game Arsenal massacred Newcastle in. 4-4. The St James' Massacre I think it's called. 

That can’t be a massacre because neither team got promoted nearly 2 years later.

I think that’s how it works.lol

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That can’t be a massacre because neither team got promoted nearly 2 years later.

They scored 4 away from home. You're embarrassing yourself with your lack of football knowledge here mate :ph34r:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Also the most talked about team in the world when a certain striker was in court charged with rape......not always something that you would want

Unless it suits a very limited agenda

Most talked about team in the world? In the same contest of covid19 being the most talked about disease in the world?

Ive also noticed that Hog Roast Harry is now showing as only a guest on here. Presumably there’s no way he can be registered as unwelcome guest.

I bet he’s gone rushing over to Swine Online to boast about his victory.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

47 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

No because the other one has to get relegated the year after as well :biggrin:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Most talked about team in the world? In the same contest of covid19 being the most talked about disease in the world?

Ive also noticed that Hog Roast Harry is now showing as only a guest on here. Presumably there’s no way he can be registered as unwelcome guest.

I bet he’s gone rushing over to Swine Online to boast about his victory.

He's sending DMs to those of us who called him out 😂

• Haha 2