Sam Hutchinson injured again

12 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Too much of a liability, I know all the fans who love his pashun will hate me for saying it but we can't keep paying him when he's always injured or suspended,  remember he didn't last long v QPR.

He's missed 10 games through suspension in 4 seasons.

6 hours ago, Kameron said:

Our midfield wasn't good enough 4 years ago and still isn't today.  It lacks pace and strength, we'll not be promoted until this is addressed.

For some reason people think it is fine though.

It's not good enough and if we get a couple of injuries it really is dire. Two new central midfielders required. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

So in short, you have t a clue how many suspensions or indeed how long he was out/ games he missed but your just using perception as fact without looking.  

Seems a legit way of coming to your conclusion lol 

I know it's a lot, and you know it to obviously sammy is your favourite player and I've upset you.  So Sowwy pal

Just now, 2roland2 said:

So how much is a lot? , you seemed to think he was suspended a lot until we all pointed out he didn’t get suspended at all last season, and he only missed some of last season because Jos backbenched him. 

So so what is a lot?

Mate have a day off, you know full well he's too injury prone.  I've not kept track of his injuries but he's been out for ages over his time here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So you don’t know but yet you know you are right.

its mental, our fans can’t wait to jump at players, who do you honestly think we are getting who is better? We have no money to spend, if his fitness record was any better he would be in the premiership, his fitness record is the only reason we have a player of his talent. 

Some of our fans wouldn’t recognise a talented player if they were called talented mctalent, from talent town. 

Btw , here is something else you can’t remember. 

Whilst he was out, backbenched by Jos, we went into freefall, as soon as he came back into the team, we shot up the league, but eyyyyy you right get rid lol 

He wouldn’t be in the premier ship . We need a reliable first choice player there , it’s  not a difficult concept 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

its mental, our fans can’t wait to jump at players, who do you honestly think we are getting who is better? We have no money to spend, if his fitness record was any better he would be in the premiership, his fitness record is the only reason we have a player of his talent. 

Some of our fans wouldn’t recognise a talented player if they were called talented mctalent, from talent town. 

Btw , here is something else you can’t remember. 

Whilst he was out, backbenched by Jos, we went into freefall, as soon as he came back into the team, we shot up the league, but eyyyyy you right get rid lol 

We also had a new manager. 

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I never mentioned his talent.

Do you seriously, genuinely, wholeheartedly believe that he hasn't missed a lot of games through injury?

I'm really sorry I dont know exactly how many seconds he's missed but let's face it, it's a lot. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

You said he was suspended a lot, he wasn’t not even over his entire time here. 

He misses a few games per season, last year he didn’t pick up any major knocks. 

If we replace him it will. Be someone  who is on a free transfer, someone nowhere near his ability. 

Why would we replace one of our top 3 players when we have much more urgent areas of the field to improve??

its mental

I said injured and suspended. What time did you start.

11 minutes ago, james o connor said:

He wouldn’t be in the premier ship . We need a reliable first choice player there , it’s  not a difficult concept 

OI !!!!  The feckin premier ship can't have him. His staying aboard HMSPTL, FFS :Chansiri: